2 💜

"Stooooooppppp" tae screamed which jungkook instantly kicked his break shocking........

"Why" jungkook asked which tae pointed his omdex finger outside the glass.......

"This blue paint gate is my home"

Jungkook sighed as he unlocked the door for tae who went out of the car instantly.........jungkook too got down and walked near tae.......

"Are you coming bunny??....eomma will give you a supper coffee"

Without waiting for reply......tae grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged him towards his home....

"Ohh bunny you have big muscles"
Tae said with his mouth '0' shape.....
Jungkook smiled at his cute reaction

"Eommaaaaaaaaaaaa" tae yelled by entering inside.........

"Where have you gone taetae.....i told you to don't go outside after 6" jin came from kitchen while yelling.....then he noticed that tae is with a person who have big muscled arm, black hair.....with a costly jacket in his one hand.....

"Who is that tae??"

"Ahhhh.....hmmm......he....he is my friend.....i just seen him.....he is trying to suicide eomma.....he is standing in the middle of the road to die himself.... you know i saved him...." tae looked jungkook with his pleading puppy eyes.....

"What??....ohh noooo.....come sit here....you look like a rich boy....then what make you to die....you know suicide is for losers....Did any girl left you heart broken?..."jin said and showed Jungkook to sit on the sofa in the living room.....Jungkook said nothing and sat on the sofa near tae

"Right eomma i told him that..."

"Wait i will give you a coffee....just a minute" jin said and rushed towards the kitchen...
jungkook looked at tae who is avoiding eye contact....he is singing and looking somewhere....

Oww...owww...

"Ahhh my julieee....love....come here eomma loves you.....do you miss eomma?..." tae said with his hands extended towards julie which she jumped in his lap and started licking tae's face...

"Ohh baby julie.... it's ok eomma forgive you.....look eomma got a new friend"....Tae pointed at jungkook

'What?? eomma??.....'jungkook thought mentally laughing..........

"Sorry bunny....if eomma found that then he will never let me to eat cookies and chocolates anymore...." tae said with a sad face

'Did he likes that very much??...'

"It's ok.......don't be sad...."

"Taetae where have you been?" jimin said when he entered from his room to the living room while rubbing his eyes........

"Jiminieeeeeeeee" tae ran to his friend and hugged him

Jungkook felt a little jealous

"Wait tae....who is this?....wait....are you Mr jeon jungkook CEO of jeon group right?" Jimin said with a shock face.....

"Yes....nice to meet you" jungkook said by bowing his head slightly

"OMG....why are you here?...."

"How do you know him jiminie??" Tae asked instantly........

"Our class girls were fangirling to this handsome man and his partners...don't you know that taetae"

"I don't know.....I only know about chocolates and cookies in our canteen....."

"Jiminie you awake....come sit i will give you a coffee"jin said while entering to the living room from the kitchen with coffee and cookies