65

.
.
.
.
.
5 years later

"Tae.......fast we are late......"

"Wait kookie.......where is yeona??....." Tae is getting ready to go out with jungkook for birthday celebration  of hobi's daughter......

"She is playing with jiiyu......They are all ready......." jungkook yelled while fixing his suit.......

"Ahh......then where is our little prince??...."

"Taemin....." jungkook called his 5 years old son who is still playing with his noonas

"Papa...." He ran in their bedroom while holding a teddy bear......

"Get ready.....eomma is waiting fo you......" Jungkook said and looked his wife who is selecting a nice wear for his son from the closet........

"Here...." Tae said and lifted his son and placed him on the bed........

"Now you look cute like your eomma......." Jungkook said by back hugging tae and looking his son who passed his adoring bunny smile in return........Jungkook kissed tae's cheeks and lifted his son in his hands......

"Now we are ready......" Jungkook hold tae's hand and walked downstairs........

"Appa....." 8 years old taeyeon jumped in jungkook's hands......

"Ohhh!!, my little princess...." Jungkook hold his two babies safely......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jiminaaa......where is my phone??...."

"Ohhh yoonie it's on the table......"

"Are you ready??....."

"We are ready....." Jimin said while one daughter on his waist and other is holding his hand......

"Yoonji, appa will carry you...."

Yoonji jumped his appa's hands which yoongi catched his daughter safely......Their 5 years old daughter is on jimin's waist......Her name is yoona.......

[Taekook -- Taeyeon (8) Taemin (5)]
[Yoonmin -- Yoonji (8) Yoona (5)]
Yoona is 2 months older than taemin......
.
.
.
.
They all arrived mansion tiredly after the celebration.....Yoonji is sleeping in Mrs Min's shoulder.....Jungkook holding sleepy taemin......taeyeon is holding leesha's hands while Yoona is in namjoon's hand.......

They all go back to their room with their babies.......Namjoon and Jin is now staying in purple mansion cause they couldn't stay their home without seeing their grand child......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning jungkook wake with the sound of someone throwing up in the bathroom.......He rushed there to see his wife vomiting.........

"Kookie......"

Jungkook ran towards him and carried him up......

"What happened...." He asked sadly while kissing his forehead and bring him to the bed.......

"I think a little bunny is coming soon......"

"What i'm going to be a father again??....." Jungkook gladly screamed which cause their babies wake up......Taemin looked his appa annoying with pouty lips......

"What's wrong...." yeona asked while rubbing his eyes......

"We are going to get a new baby....."

"What??..."

That's Jin......He rushed towards his son......

"What did i just heard?.....you are preg__gnant again??....." Jin asked while furrowing his brows......Tae nodded shyly.......Jungkook smiled proudly......