32

.

2 Months later.......

"Tae...Bogum......shut up!!!......You are disturbing me........." jimin complained to them by clossing his book a little harshly.........

"Shorryy......." tae said while pinching jimin's nose........jimin continued his reading while bogum and tae were chatting their usual talkings.........

"Tae look that boy.....he cheated his girlfriend a few days ago......she is my neighbour and she is very depressed now......poor girl she tried to commit suicide yesterday but thank god her mom saw before........." Bogum said while pointing on a boy who just arrived at their class and seated with his friends.......

"OMG......he look like a good boy......why did he do this?......" tae asked

"He secretly loves another girl......she found that he was cheating with another girl.......and you know she is very pretty.........he will be regret to loose that kind of pretty girl.....i'm sure....."

"Bish!!!!......how could he do that to a innocent pretty girl.....huhhh!!" Tae said while crossing his hand........

"Hmmm.....now a days these boys are good at cheating their partner......".......

'Is kookie cheat me??.....No.....he love me very much i know........but i haven't seen him about two days......is he flirting with another boy or girl????.......nononono........stop it taetae your kookie will never cheat.......but.....nonononono....no buts........but.....yes.....i want to check how much he loves me......huuhhh....' tae thought himself........

"Bogu.......you are my dearest friend right???.....so you have to help me....huhh??..."tae asked

"Sure i will help you and protect you from anything......"

"Then......i want to prove that how much my kookie loves me.....give me an idea for that....." ......Bogum started thinking about an idea while tae looked with expecting eyes

"Yes i got......."

____________________________________________________

"Tae come with me or eomma will scold me to left you alone......."jimin said standing beside yoongi on the university front gate after class.......

"No jiminie........i want to take notes with bogu.......you go with hyungie....." tae said while holding hand with bogu........

"I will protect taetae....you don't need to worry.....This is park bogum.....taetae's friend & security...." bogum said like a super hero......jimin chuckled........

"Don't worry chim.....jungkook will take him to home.......i will message him......come..." yoongi said by taking jimin's hand in his and the other hand on his jean's pocket.........

"Bye bye......hyungie....jiminie......"tae bid his hands towards them........yoonmin couple get into the car.....tae and bogum clapped thair hands in success of their first mission.......

"Come taetae.....we don't have enough time....."

____________________________________________________

"Okay....i can drove him to home......" jungkook said through his phone to yoongi........he called tae......

'Why this call didn't reach....anyway let's go to that gum's home to pick my baby......i miss him soo much.....' he thought......

He went to the parking lot.......soon his phone ring......

"Hello....who is this??.."

"Is this jeon jungkook??.."