37

.
.
.
.
.
After 1 month.......it's the day which Seoul celebrating the great business man's marriage.........

"OMO my babies looks more beautiful in this suit......."jin praised his sons who were getting ready for their marriage......

"Come babies it's time to rush......" namjoon informed to both tae and jimin.......jimin becomes nervous but tae is extremely happy to see jungkook..........He didn't see jungkook for two days........

Both tae and jimin successfully completed their degree........after that they arranged the marriage immediately.......Jeon family and Min family arranged one mansion for their sons because tae can't live without seeing jimin......so they are going to live under one mansion......Their honeymoons were postponed for one month because of their business meetings........yoongi and jungkook give the permission to their cuties to plan their honeymoon trip.......both are planning for a big honeymoon trip to their favourite places......

Their wedding dress

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take this man, Kim Taehyung as your officially wedded husband or wife, promise to stay by him in happiness and sorrows, in danger and difficulty, support him in every situation and love him forever?" Priest asked to Jungkook...

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take this man, Kim Taehyung as your officially wedded husband or wife, promise to stay by him in happiness and sorrows, in danger and difficulty, support him in every situation and love him forever?" Priest asked to Jungkook who is looking tae lovingly.......

"Yes off course I do......"

""Do you, Kim Taehyung take this man, Jeon Jungkook as your officially wedded husband , promise to stay by him and help in all difficulties, respect him and love him forever?" He asked to tae who is melting by the gaze of jungkook......

"Yes....i do....." tae said shyly........Priest smiled and turned to yoonmin side.....

"Do you, Min Yoongi take this man, Park jimin as your officially wedded husband or wife, promise to stay by him in happiness and sorrows, in danger and difficulty, support him in every situation and love him forever?" He asked to yoongi who is holding hands with jimin.....

"Yes a billion times i do......"

"Do you, Park Jimin take this man, Min Yoongi as your officially wedded husband , promise to stay by him and help in all difficulties, respect him and love him forever?" He asked to jimin who is struggling to look yoong's seducing eyes.........

"Yes i do..."

"Both can kiss the brides" priest declared.......Both jungkook and yoongi were waited for a long time to kiss them officially so they didn't wait any second........ both jimin and tae were squeezed in their hug and a powerful kiss which take a minute to end.......

______________________________________________________

"Why are you crying eomma, look appa how strong he is.......we are not separating forever......we can see at any time if you want" jimin said to jin who is crying in namjoon's embrace.........he can't imagine the house without his babies......he really gonna miss jimin and tae........namjoon is patting his head to comfort him......tae is at the last stage of crying......he will cry in any time.....
Jungkook is side hugging him........Leesha already crying and leaning on Mark's shoulder........

"Why you'll are crying??.....They are not going to jail......stop it and wish them a good life.....hhuhh" Mrs min said annoyingly........Yoongi didn't surprised in her words......jin and leesha wipped their tears and hugged their son's.......they parted their hug after a minute.....Mrs min ignored and moved towards yoongi........

"Don't forget me and your dad because of that creature........" she said irritatingly.....

"Mom now he is Min Jimin so don't degrade my wife in fornt of me......and my half love is for him......i'm the one who should take care him from now on so please accept him......" Yoongi said straightly.......Mrs min looked away without saying anything.....

"Don't mind her words.....live happily....." Mr min said by patting his head........

"It's ok dad" yoongi hugged his dad and entered inside the car to go their new mansion....... jin and leesha waved their hands with teary eyes to the moving car.........

Both are dreaming for their first night with their cuties......😋

.