48

.
.
.
.
.
Next morning they all packed their bags to go back to seoul.......jungkook fully avoid tae's presence but he always give an eye on him for whether he is doing anything crazy or not.....tae tried to talk but jungkook lightly avoided.......So tae always walk and talked with jimin throughout the whole jeourny.......

Their parents were already in purple mansion to welcome them with a cake........As they arrived at the mansion jin didn't waist any time to hug both his babies......Mrs min let a smile to jimin.....Tannie and julie barked and jumped on tae's hands....Maids care about tannie and julie in their absence........Now the whole family, means Min fam, jeon fam and kim fam were in the centre of the living room.......Parents were fully decorated the whole mansion with lights and flowers to welcome their first grandchild......They placed the cake in the middle of the living room.........Jimin and yoongi cut the cake.....the whole mansion filled with clapping sounds and laughing.......But a small heart is aching in pain.....

Taehyung's pov....

Your are so lucky, jiminie.......i couldn't make anyone happy even my kookie......he is smiling outside but i know his inside feelings.......Now he will be cursing himself for marrying me......I'm really a useless one, that's why he slap me.......If he want me to get off from his life, i will do.....

Anyway now i should care about my little jiminiee......he/she is really a grateful baby ever.....He will get everyone's attention, love and care always.....

_________________________________________________

"Joonie we shouldn't have been arrange this welcoming gift to them....."

"Why jinnie?.....they all loved it....."

"No...not tae.....i'm his eomma and i know whether he is crying or laughing inside.......he is crying inside that he can't...."

"Shhh....jinnie Don't cry please....."

Jin recognized tae's feelings through his face so he brought namjoon to the garden to talk about it........after hearing that, namjoon couldn't control his tears.....they two cried in both their embrace....

"Don't worry, jinnie he have us and jungkook.....Let's go there. They may be looking for us...."  Both walked to the living room after wipping their tears away

Jimin and tae were talking and laughing with bogum......He came a few minutes before.......Jin a little satisfied after seeing Tae's smile......

"Jiminie....where is the rest of them??....." jin asked when he didn't see anyone.....

"They are in office room talking something about the business....."

Jin nodded and seated with namjoon in the couch.........After sometimes, all were entered in the living room and seated on the couch......yoongi and jungkook sit beside their wives......Mrs min came with a maid who is keeping a tray which have their drinks......Mrs min handed their drinks but stoped in jimin.....

"Don't drink these types of soft drinks.......i brought milk for you.....it's good for baby......"

Mrs min's words stucked their hearts......jimin nodded lightly with wide eyes and mouth.......yoongi chocked in his drink....kim couples and jeon couples were looking eachother amazingly.......Bogum looked everyone confused while Mr min is staring at his wife to know is that a dream or something........Tae looked all shocked but soon faded away when two bunny eyes watching him affectionately.........

"Is that my mom??..." yoongi couldn't believe that which he didn't expect from his mom.....

"What for that?......i have to care about my grandchild and my son-in-law......."

"My son-in-law??....." yoongi teased her words.......They all tried to control their laugh........

"Stop you dump son........from today onwards i'm staying here to take care of him......" As that mrs min walked but soon stoped and looked back at jimin........

"Don't go upstairs.....i arranged your room downstairs........it's not good to climb on stairs......"
Jimin nodded awkwardly.........

"What??....when did you arrange it all??......" Mr min asked astonishingly......

"I called the maids yesterday to arranged everything......" By that mrs min again looked at jimin who didn't get out of the shock yet......

"Take rest......"

"Ohh god i don't want to hear anything......." yoongi screamed mockingly by closing his ears........Entire family were brusted into laughing.....
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung's pov......

I'm really glad that everyone's love is pampering over my jiminie but one thing hurts me that my kookie didn't talk or even look at me....too rude...i will too avoid him...huuhhh!!!......

After dinner i saw my eomma and appa taking their leave.......hahahahaha i will show you jeon jungkook who this Kim_____ok Jeon Taehyung's is!!!.....

"Eomma are you leaving??...."

"Yeah taetae.....we will come back tomorrow......"

"I'm coming with you eomma......i miss my home....." i know my heart smile will melt them.....

"Sure taetae.....did you ask jungkook???......."

"No need eomma....let's go.....i really miss my room...."

Why this jungkook remain silent??....Does he like me leaving here?....just wait i will never come back here......huuhhh!!.....
.
.
.
.
.
In fact i miss my room so much.....The whole room reminding me a person......no no no no a bunny devil....

Tsktsk....Where did he get the courage not to even call me?.......It's half past one, yet you haven't called me?......

I'll show you back.....wait.....huuhh...
.
.
.
.
I can sleep without him!!!!......it's not a big deal.....but______
Nononono he slapped me......

How could he slap me??.....My face is not even the size of his hand......Does he don't know that I can't bear even one finger of his?......He may be crying for me while lying on bed.........

Hahahaha.....i know he will definitely came and request me to come back......i will make him to beg....humm....

Did he came through the windows like he used to??.....may be!!!......

The window must be left open.......Let's open that up!!!.....Should I wait here?.....Anyway, let's sit by the window and take a nap........Will he call me if he comes?.........

Ohhh!!! no more questions taetae, sleeeeep!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
*Knock* knock*

A voice woke me up in the middle of the night........

Aaiiyyaaa my kookie is here!!.....Anyway Don't smile taetae....Give him a cold look.....huummm.......

"What a______"

"Omooo kookieee what happend to your face and hands?.......why it's bleeding??......"

Ohh god his face is full of blood......i felt like my heart will stop soon......why did he breathing like this??........it's blood!!!......I will not allow him to hang out in the window like this

"Kookie.....please come inside please.......don't prank me.....i can't afford this......please tell something...... kookie you can't leave me like this.....you know___i___can't live____without you.......please call me baby.......I LOVE YOU KOOKIE......."
.

.