23 💜

.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you do this jiya??.....he is an innocent boy......we can't hurt him, because it will hurt my son too......i know you love my son..... and i like my son marry you.....but now i know how much he love jimin.....and i don't know if i can accept him....but i will try it for my yoongi......" Mrs min said to her who is blankly looking at her......

"Sorry mom..... i can understand......i will never hurt them anymore......" jiya hugged her....but it's a whole lie......'wait for me jimin....i will come back for yoongi soon'

[Huhh....wait minho will take care of you then....your grave is digging 😎]

____________________________________________________

3 weeks later.......

"Bunny wake up......there is a guest for you....." leesha is waking her son.......

"What mom.....please five minutes more....." jungkook snuggled in the pillow.....

"No bunny.....your_______" leesha cuts it when she saw tae entered the bedroom......tae walked near leesha who is sitting on the bed.....

"Koo____" leesha closed his mouth with her hand and dragged him outside the room.....

"Your kookie didn't wake yet......give him a surprise......i will wait in downstairs.....come down fast with your bunny...." leesha winked at him and went to downstairs.....tae gently walked inside the room.....he placed his hands on the bed and slowly layed near jungkook.....his face is near jungkook's face.......he leaned towards him and bite his nose gently...... jungkook lifted his hand in air which causes to slap on tae's cheek a bit harshly.....jungkook gently opened his eyes when he felt his hand touch something.........

"Eommaaaa.........." tae yelled while holding his cheek.......jungkook got surprised to see his baby in his bed laying near him......'am i dreaming.....' he pinched his cheeks to know whether he is dreaming or not......
'Noo it's real....' now he understand it's not a dream because tae is yelling in his ears......

"Omo......baby why are you crying.....i'am sorry tae.....please don't yell..." jungkook hugged him.....tae pushed him back and looked with pouty lips.....

"muscle pig" tae chuckled......yes jungkook didn't wear his shirt.....he is only in his boxers......so tae can see jungkook's muscles clearly......

"Kookie.....do you remember when you jumped in the pool on that party??,........ that time you look more sexy.....when you drenched...." tae commented with a smile and looked down Jungkook's bare chest.....

"Soo innocent baby......... huuhhh?"

jungkook hovered over him and leaned closser to his face.......tae closed his mouth with his tiny hands......

"Why baby let me give you a morning kiss".......tae shook his head as a no......

"You are bad breath.....go brush your teeth first......"

"Wait......why are you here in this morning" jungkook just realised it.....in this whole time jungkook is in the taekook world.....

"We have to go shopping together for our engagement party.....appa and jiminie is waiting downstairs......" tae said while drawing circles in jungkook's chest....

"What??.....your appa is here.....??" jungkook got up from tae and rushed towards bathroom before pecking tae's lips.......

"Aishh.....you muscled bunny!!!!......" tae rubbed his lips.......

____________________________________________________

"Good morning appa....." yoongi greeted when he arrived at jungkook's mansion.......jungkook's patents and his father in law were sitting on the sofa while talking something......yoongi bowed at them and sat on the sofa......

"Good morning yoongi......then i'am leaving.......i have to go to the restaurant......so please take care of my kids......" namjoon said and got up from his seat......

"Don't worry Mr Kim i will take care of them....." leesha said with a smile.....namjoon bowed at jeon couples and went out of the mansion.....

"Aunty....where is jimin?....." leesha smiled and pointed at the door......that's room is a library.....they have a mini library in their mansion.....jimin loves to read books like his appa.......he saw the room when he roamed downstairs..... so he asked leesha to take a look at the library......

Yoongi smiled and walked towards the room....he saw his baby reading a book while standing near the window.......he slowly walked without making noise and grabbed his waist from back.......he startled which cause the book fell down from him....." it's me baby"........jimin slapped his  hands......."you startled me".........

yoongi kissed his neck which make jimin to whine a little.....he sucked jimin's side neck harshly to make a mark.....jimin moaned in pleasure by gripping on yoongi's arms which is around him.....yoongi tightened his grip around his waist.....jimin didn't pushed him back, cause he miss the warm touch very much......they didn't saw in these 3 weeks......but called and messaged every time......

____________________________________________________

"Kookie i don't like that.....wear this....."
Jungkook is wearing a blue jeans and a black shirt.....his chest and muscles were shown clearly......

"Ohhh my baby become possessive??" Jungkook moved near tae and lifted him up by wrapping his hand around his waist....their face is near......their warm breath is hitting together......

"Kiss me" tae said while looking his eyes......he missed that warm touch cause they too didn't seen for 3 weeks but he called him through jimin's phone........at the very instant jungkook connected their lips.......

Jungkook kissed him hungrily....than passionate.....tae tugged on jungkook's shirt and kissed back.......jungkook is hungrily eating his lips from side to side.......jungkook bite his lower lip which made him moan.........jungkook put his tongue inside tae's mouth and enjoyed every bit of tae.....tae also enjoyed every bite on his lips from jungkook.....tae felt a shiver in his lower abdomen....they parted their lips away while a sting of saliva still connecting their lips......jungkook wipe tae's lips by his thumb and pecked tae one last time and licked his lips......tae is panting heavily after their one minute make out section......tae blushed and looked down.....jungkook lifted his head by his fingers and enjoyed the view he made in tae's face......swollen pink lips,teary eyes.....red cheeks and nose.......and a panting heart!!!.......he placed his head on tae's forehead while hugging him tightly.......

"Kookie...." jungkook hummed as response......

"Give me that purple mark" tae asked while playing with jungkook shirt button.........