50

.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning......

"It's really a pleasure to mark you as mine......." Jungkook mumbled with a smile while covering the sun rays which is disturbing his sleeping beauty....Those alluring marks were inviting jungkook to taste more......Tae gently opened his eyes when jungkook kissed his neck.......tae whined and buried his face in others chest........

"It's time to wake baby........i have to go to office today.......get ready quickly and i will send you to our mansion......" Jungkook said in a low voice.......

Tae shook his head as No........

"What??......"

"I'm staying here for two days......" tae said lazily by lifting his face to see his husband........

"Never gonna happen....."

"Why??..." tae whined and slapped olders chest......

"Don't try to melt me with your puppy angry....That's not good for you baby..." Jungkook mockingly laughed.....Tae didn't waste any second to punch on jungkook's bare chest non stopingly......Jungkook catch that two tiny hands forcefully and pinned on the bed and hovered over him......

"Wanna try??....." Jungkook said with a deep seducing voice....Tae shook his head........

jungkook leaned down and attached their chest together......Jungkook tailed his fingers over tae's face.....Tae rest his hands over jungkook's biceps.......

"Did that slap hurts?......" Jungkook asked softly by touching tae's soft cheeks........He nodded with pouty lips......Jungkook gently pecked those spongy cheeks..........

"Mine!!!........Jeon Taehyung!!!!" Jungkook gently moved down his head to tae's neck and licked those marks affectionately......Tae tilt his head for his husband.......Tae let a small moan in that euphoric feeling when jungkook sucked to make another mark.......He gripped his hands on others hair......

"K__ookieeee.....AHHHHM"

"Shh!!.....Get up.....The rest will be in our room......."

Tae gently slap his husband's arm and pushed him on the other side......
.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning" Namjoon greeted as taekook couple entered in Living room by holding hands....

"Eommaa....." Tae screamed and ran to the kitchen when a very sweet smell passed through his nostrils.....

Namjoon and jungkook seated in the dining table, soon jin came with tae's favourite strawberry pancakes and tae is following jin with a jar of milk......

Jin arranged everything in their plates and a glass of milk beside......

"HMMM....eomma, you are great......really tasty!!!!" Tae exclaimed by chewing a big piece of pancake in his mouth.......

"Who did you think he was? my wife jinnie is always great like me" Namjoon praised his wife together with his dimple smile......Jin playfully hit his husband's arm while covering his face with one hand to hide his blushing face........

"Stop this aged romance, my kookie is best than anyone in this world.......Who can find such a handsome husband like my kookie?......." Tae reacted with his boxy smile while eyeing at jungkook who is really glad to be praised by his wife in the first time......

"What??.....I'm world wide handsome, you know?......" Jin shot back......

"No my kookie is more handsome with a lot of muscles......" Tae again responded by getting up from his seat and pressing jungkook's muscles in his arms....."Look how hard and sexy it is....." Tae exclaimed and made his way to sit on jungkook's lap.....Jungkook embarrassed at the sudden behaviour of his wife in front of his parents.......Tae comfortably sat on his husband's lap by wrapping his hands around jungkook's neck.....Jungkook gripped his one hand around tae's tiny waist to not to fall......Namjoon and jin became speechless and didn't looked on their other side......