41

.
.
.
.
"Are you awake??...." Jungkook asked to tae who is laying on his arm...... tae whined and snuggled in jungkook's bare chest......

"Baby wake up i have an important meeting today.....i want to go fast......" jungkook released his arms and get up on the bed......

"You are soo cruel....." tae threw a pillow on jungkook......

"If you act like a good baby today, then you will be get your favourite chocolate when i arrive evening" Jungkook assured to tae who is fumming in angry......Suddenly that emotion turned opposite.....

"I know my hubby is the best.....i will be a good boy today....." tae said by batting his eyes like a baby with his heart smile and hand hearts to jungkook......

"That's my baby......My Jeon taehyung...." Jungkook chuckled and blew a flying kiss to tae who is acting cute......Jungkook went to bathroom....

"Aishh....why my back hurting this much??" Tae shyed when he reminded what happend yesterday night......

"Eomma....it's really hurting ny back......" tae whined and get out the room while limping his leg......

"Jiminie......" tae yelled when he successfully arrived downstairs.......

" why are you yelling like this??......wait...what happened taetae??..... why can't you walk properly??....." jimin asked while coming from the kitchen......

"By back is hurting jiminiee......i want pain killers......." tae said by holding his back.....

'I know what happend to my taetae....i'm sure that bunny did something to my taetae...yes he got a hickey too....hhuhhhh' jimin thought himself......

"Ohh my poor taetae can't even stand properly....." jimin support tae to sit on the sofa.......

"Wait here i will bring you medicine....." jimin ran to his room by holding his back......

'Wait....Why jiminie holding his back???Aaaaa eommaaa i will kill that muscle pig....i can't even breath properly..." tae whined and leaned his back on the sofa.......

"Here taetae.....have this......yoongi hyung gave me today for my back pain.......it's really effective to me so it will work you too...." jimin said and give that to tae.....soon he realised that he had said something that should not have been said......tae passed a questioning look, jimin showed his eye smile instead......tae chuckled when he saw purple marks on jimin's neck.......jimin tried to hide that in his hoodie....

"Chim......tae......we will be late today......don't make any problems like yesterday.......okay??" Yoongi said while fixing his coat.......

"Huuh...." Both whined and turned their face away hesitatingly.......

"Baby where is my favourite sun glass?.....i put that on the table yesterday..but it's vanished today....." Jungkook asked to tae.....

"I give that to a guard in the gate....." tae said with no expressionless face....

"What..... that's my favourite glass and i look more handsome with that glass...." Jungkook yelled

"That's the main reason for giving....Do you want to seduce any girls with that glass??huhh??...." tae yelled back.....Jimin chuckled......

"Chim come help me to fix my tie....." jimin followed yoongi to their bedroom......

"Baby......you are the only one i want to seduce.....no one can even get my glances other than you baby......you are my euphoria......" Jungkook said while sitting on the sofa near tae......Jungkook hugged him and kissed his forehead