27💜

.
.
.
.
.
"Jackson did you get any information about him??" Namjoon enquired to his friend jackson when he came to the hospital with other cops to get testify from bogum who is still unconsciously laying on the bed...........

Jin,jimin,and bogum's parents were sitting on the chair outside the room.......they are mentally distressed.......

"We couldn't locate tae's phone......don't worry we can find him and save him with any cost......please believe me".....Jackson said while tapping namjoon's shoulder to comfort his best friend........

_____________________________________________________

"What's this all jungkook.....?"Mr mark asked when he entered the underground room with jungkook,yoongi and hobi.......

"We don't have enough time to explain it.....later i will explain everything to you dad......please" jungkook told to his father when he seated on a chair near minho.......Minho is trying hard to locate tae's phone.......jungkook knew that tae have jimin's phone with him....because tae texted him before going to the birthday party......

"We get it" minho said.....they all focused on the monitor screen.....

"He is here Now......" minho said while pointing on the screen......

"It's ******Forest........Before go there we should examine whether his mans were surrounded there" .......

"Before that......who did this??.....why?? I want to know that..." jungkook asked himself.....

"I don't think it's one of our enemies" yoongi said

"Yes..... cause taking revenge against us or digging their own grave are equal.....so they didn't take any step" hoseok said with a grin on his face

"Dad.... you take care of mom....i will come back with tae otherwise i will never come back....." jungkook said to mark........Mark has no words....... he just nodded his head.....

"Yoongi, hobi, minho came with me......we have to go to the hospital first........" jungkook mentioned and walked towards the drawer......He opened the drawer and take a gun and placed it inside his jacket.......Mark's eyes widened when he saw the gun.....he can't imagine his bunny has two faces......he only know a loving and funny bunny, yoonie and hobi.....even he didn't saw their angry faces too....

_____________________________________________________

"T____tae......." bogum whispered in his half conscious......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook police can't locate him......what should i do now....." namjoon asked while hugging his son in law......

"Don't worry dad i know where he is now......" jungkook said

"What??...how??....where?..." Jackson asked

"I located him.....but before go there i want to talk to bogum first......"

"Wait......how could you locate him??....
Namjoon who is this?....." Jackson asked in fully confusion....

"He is my son's fiancé, jungkook"

"Excuses me.....that child opened his eyes......you can see him now" a nurse came from the room and said to them.......

They all entered inside the room......

"Tae....." bogum is continuously saying tae's name.....

"He is extremely scared of that incident.....he will overcome with in two days......you can now ask to him anything....." doctor said to Jackson and left there......

"Bogum......hear me......who is that man??......" Jackson asked softly

"Tae....."

"Please bogum.....do you know his name??...is he came alone??....please recognize anything....." Jackson asked one more time......