38

.
.
.
.
.
Night at 9 'o' clock........

Jimin and tae were roaming around the full mansion together after taking a shower......... jungkook and yoongi is discussing about their business in the mini office at the mansion after taking a bath.......they were really sad to look around the mansion alone.....so they decided to go to the office......

"Why are you discussing this in this time.......let's Come with us to take a look at the mansion....." jimin said when he entered inside the office room while holding tae's hand.....

Both yoongi and jungkook were sitting on the chair near a table and discussing something seriously..........yoongi turned back when he heard jimin's voice.....

"Look chim......we have special meeting tomorrow so let me do my business.....you two go and look around......." yoongi said a little harshly........that makes jimin hurt a little.....tears rolled in his tiny cute eyes.....

"Yeah right......tae go with jimin and don't disturb us for 30 minutes....." jungkook said to tae who is glaring at jungkook angrily.......The next second both of them rushed from there without looking their hubby back.......

"Anything wrong??" Jungkook asked to yoongi by rasing his brows........

"Let's continue our business" yoongi ignored....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"For what purpose they marry us......they can marry their business instead......" jimin growled while crossing his hands and sat on the sofa near tae who is looking down with pouty lips.....

"Don't be sad taetae......we can teach them a lesson for this misbehaviour....hmmmmm" jimin said with a smirk...... tae looked at jimin as questioning.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae baby open!!!......why you locked it??...." jungkook is banging on the bedroom door for a minute but no response........

"Jiminie.....he is knocking for a minute....can i open now??....."

Tae and jimin planned a punishment for their hubby......their plan is to don't allow them to sleep on the bed today.........

"Now open and threw that pillow in his face......." jimin reported him through his phone......

"Okay jiminie......now i'm ending the call...... bye....fighting!!!" Tae said gently to not to hear jungkook.....then he ended the call and take a pillow from the bed for their mission......he slowly walked towards the door...........

"Tae........if you don't open within five seconds you will regret it then......." jungkook is continuously banging the door and started countdown

1....
2.......
3.......... door is banging loudly in every countdown .......

Door brusted open immediately but soon tae fell on the floor by hugging that pillow.......cause he opened while jungkook banging on the door......that muscled hand punched tae's forehead a little hardly......

"Eommaaa.......this muscle pig!!....."tae yelled while rubbing his forehead in pain......

"Ohhh baby sorry sorry sorry........"jungkook said while carrying tae from the floor in bridal style and walked towards the bed then layed him on the bed......whole that time tae hugged that pillow in his chest......

'Kookie is carrying me!!!???.....it makes me something special feel in my stomach.......i felt like it's our first time to touch eachother.........' Tae thought.........

"Let me check it....." jungkook whispered and leaned towards tae  then kissed his forehead softly.....tae is now a blushing mess.....their hearts were beating madly.........tae looked somewhere to avoid eye contact......Jungkook backed from the bed and removed his shirt......now he is in his boxers......tae closed his face with the pillow when he saw that muscles which making tae to blush more and the feeling of butterflies dancing in his stomach.........