42

.
.
.
.
.
"Eommaaa.......Appaaaaa......" Jimin and tae really missed their parents even it's just two days..They have never had any situation to be away from their parents........tae is now in namjoon's hands........jimin is tightly holding jin with teary eyes.......On the other side leesha is squeezing his son in his embrace........Mrs min is scanning his son from head to foot.....They are all now in the beach.......Mr jeon and Mr min too expressing their love for their children by gently touching and brushing their hair........

"Ohh my son became skinny......don't you eat properly??......i know that boy is eating yours too" mrs min yelled after pointing jimin.......

"What??....me??...." jimin asked by pointing himself.....he sighed and moved to his mother-in-law who is holding yoongi's hand

"Yes you......you are the reason for my yoonie became thin........" mrs min added and again pointed jimin ..........

"What??..thin??....Don't you see me?......do you know how much i'm weak ...my back is killing me and i can't even walk properly because of your yoonie...and i can't sleep in night now....because of who??....your yoonie......."jimin screamed while pointing yoongi, cause he lost his patience......yoongi shocked and looked around......They are all holding back their laugh........

"I________" mrs min stood stunned and blindfolded cause of jimin's sudden confession......jungkook laughed loudly and leaned his entire weight against tae....tae couldn't bear it and causes them to land on the sand with loud sound.....

"Eommaaaa........" tae yelled and got up from the ground by pushing jungkook to the other side....jungkook immediately got up and looked at tae who is staring at him madly.....

"Sorry bab______" tae cuts it

"What's so funny? If I say anything, your smile will never be seen again....shall i say??....." tae said by narrowing his brows......

"My baby will never tell anyone..... I know.....if you say something against me...i will pay back it in our night schedule......" jungkook said while side hugging tae's waist with a smirk...tae looked Jungkook with pouty lips.......All this time jimin and mrs min were staring at each other.........

"Mom please.....Don't ruin our good day like this.......I’m already in a lot of stress because of the workload....So let us all spend our time together happily........." yoongi said calmly to not to hurt his words to his mom and jimin......somehow he manage two of them successfully.......

__________________________________________________

"Kookiee.....catch me if you can......" tae started his cat and mouse chase game with jungkook.......jungkook ran to catch him...... Yoonmin couple is walked along through the sea shore by holding hands......but mrs min didn't like that sight.......And three families, as you all know Min fam, jeon fam, and kim fam were enjoying while sitting under their tents......

And three families, as you all know Min fam, jeon fam, and kim fam were enjoying while sitting under their tents