59

.
.
.
.
"Kookieeyaaa......"

"What......" Jungkook brusted in the bedroom from the bathroom, cause of tae's screaming.......

"Aiii kookie...." Tae closed his eyes when he saw his hubby fully naked.......jungkook didn't wore anything in that hurry......

"Ohhh seems like you didn't see me like this before....." jungkook said smugly by exposing and showing his muscles in different positions sexily.....

"Stupid bunny...." Tae threw a pillow towards his husband......Jungkook escaped from that by rushing back to bathroom.....He soon come back with a towel under him, covering securely.......

"Why did you yelled??....you startled me...." Jungkook told by resting his body on the bed near tae who is sitting on the bed by holding his half naked huge bump......And our jeon taehyung is 9 months pregnant now......Doctor told both jimin and tae will hospitalise next week for delivery.......Tae and jimin have no fear or anxiety they are really happy to see their lils soo, but their hubbies have.........

"Kookie i saw our lil moving....." Tae cheered with a cute smile......

"How..." Jungkook asked curiously by jumping up and sit near tae....

"When i sip a spoon of ice cream, i saw baby moved his body from this side to there......" Tae explained everything amazingly by tracing his finger over the bump.......

"I wanna see too....." Jungkook curiously watched over the stomach keenly.....Tae sip a spoon of ice cream and observed carefully........

"Look!!...look......look!!!.......moving!!!!......."

"Omo!!!!....omooo!!!!....it's moving!!......my baby moving!!!....." Jungkook wowed by touching the bulging part of tae's bump......His hands were shaked when he felt his baby's touch......Jungkook felt like he won the whole world........

"Did it hurting you??...." Jungkook asked anxiously, tae shook his head........

"I think our lil like this ice cream.....Appa will buy you more my lil bunny....." Jungkook said while kissing tae's bump, then he met an angry bird with pouty lips......

"I will buy you too, my first baby....." Jungkook said by hugging and pecking those pouty lips......
.
.
.
.
.
The whole fam were circled in the mansion's living room  discussing about babies names......Hobi and jisoo are in honeymoon so only jung fam is there in the discussion......Their honeymoon is postponed after marriage because of business issues so now they got time for their honeymoon.......

Taekook and yoonmin were on the same sofa......Min fam And Jung fam sitting oposite to them.......Kim fam and jeon fam is sitting their side sofa......They were seriously thinking with their husbands.......Both jimin and tae didn't know their babies gender, they didn't check it.......They want it as a surprise.......

"Kookie......if it is she then call junha and taejun for boy......."

"That's nice......." jeon fam reported......

"Not much nice......" kim fam rejected.....

"Yoonji is nice right?......." Mrs Jung asked to Jimin.......

"Nice name.....i like it......." Jimin announced gladly......

"So you decided it's a girl?....." Mrs min asked to jimin

"My heart told it's a baby girl....." Jimin said shyly and hugged yoongi's arm.......
.
.
.
.
One week passed fastly by talking about babies names.......Jimin and tae sung songs for their babies cause Mrs Jung told babies can hear anything in this time.......