22 💜

.

"Kookie"

"Wow....my fiancé look more cute in this outfit".....

"You look soo hot kookie" tae chuckled in his comment.....

"Haiii my baby taetae looks more beautiful" leesha hugged tae and kissed his cheeks......

"Happy wedding anniversary Mr Jeon and Mrs jeon" jin and namjoon greeted them after handed their anniversary gift.....

"Glad you are here Mr&Mrs Kim" Mr Jeon bowed and hugged namjoon......

"Tae ....come with me" jungkook grabbed tae's hand after bowed at his parents and tae's parents and left there.......

"What kookie??"

"Let's take a selfie" jungkook take his phone which is inside his suit.....

"Aaiii!! then make a heart shape together" tae said and showed his half heart hand.....jungkook filled it by his half hand heart and takes more snaps together.......

"Taetae"

Tae turned to see who called his name......when he saw that person tae pushed jungkook away and rushed to him......

"Boguuu" tae hugged him tightly "i miss you"......... someone is jealously poking his cheek with his toungue.....😉

"Why are you here bogu??"

"My appa is also invited for the party.....where is jimin?" bogum asked and parted their hug when he saw two dark eyes were eating him......

"He went with that cat face" tae said nonchalantly....

"Who??...cat face??" Bogum confused and looked his left side because he heard someone calling his name.....

"Jiminiee....." tae and bogum rushed to him and hugged jimin.....

"Where were you jiminiee?.....i missed you a lot...." tae said and parted their hug....

"I____" tae cuts it

"What is this jiminie?" Tae said by pointing jimin's neck......

"Yoongi hyung bought it for me and proposed me" jimin said shyly by holding the necklace in his neck......

"Hihihihi.....not that jiminiee.....i asked this mark in your neck........anyway jiminiee nice necklace.......i like it" tae said with a smile......he now know, what that mark means...but bogum is still confused....

"Where is eomma??....i'm going to meet eomma.....bye bogum bye tae" jimin rushed from there.....tae chuckled and ran towards jungkook after saying bye to bogum.....

"Kookie......we need to talk" tae said to Jungkook who was speaking with yoongi.......tae grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged to a place where no one is there.....

"What baby" jungkook's smile faided away when he saw the old puppy angry and death glare.......
'Again?.....this time shoulder or arms??'

"That cat face proposed my jiminie with a necklace and especially he gave him that purple mark too........you didn't even proposed me yet properly........" tae said while crossing his hands

"Ohhhooo baby....but i give you that purple mark.......i will give you one more now.....come..." jungkook wrapped his hands around his waist to tease the other........tae tried to push jungkook away but it's a big deal in front of that muscle pig....jungkook leaned closer to kiss his lips.....but tae held jungkook's cheek with his whole power and bited his cheek harshly which made him to take his hands around tae......

"In your Deams" tae chuckled and rushed back to his eomma......

'This time cheek.....huhh??.......' jungkook rub gently his cheek to ease the pain......

_____________________________________________________

"What witchcraft you made to get my yoongi away" jiya asked to jimin who is standing near the swimming pool with tae and bogum......Their parents were busy in talking and inviting their hosts.......Mrs min is sitting on a chair near the pool.....tae is drinking his juice and playing with bogum on the other side of the pool.....jimin is just watching their games.......

"What do you meant by 'my yoongi'??" jimin asked while crossing his hands

"You will soon understand that......"

she furrowed his brows and looked that necklace in his neck....jimin perceived that

"It's my yoongi gifted to me" jimin said proudly and smirked at her sullen face......mrs min is watching everything from a far view......
Jiya gritted her teeth angryly.....blood boils in her eyes.......she suddenly tried to break that necklace out of his neck......

"Noo" jimin tried to take off her hands.....
mrs min felt something wrong so she rushed there.....jimin struggled with her to not take his necklace......she broke the necklace from jimin and threw him in the pool......

"Jiminiee......" tae yelled and rushed to that side......jimin is trying to get oxygen.....he is suffocating and keeping his hands up for help.....

"Hyung......kookieee....eommaaaaaa" tae started screaming and crying loudly......he don't know how to save him.....bogum hold tae's hand because tae tried to jump in the water to save him....bogum know tae can't swim so he didn't allow him......he too screamed for help........

"Kookieeeee"

Jungkook and everyone rushed to the swimming pool area because of tae's loud screaming........jungkook is the first person arrived there.....he saw jimin in the pool.......he jumped inthe water and picked jimin.......

"Jimin" yoongi rushed there.....jungkook layed him on the ground...... jin and namjoon ran towards his child......they cried loudly and put jimin in his embrace.... mrs min looked at them a little guilty........ the entire family were there....tears shed in tae's cheeks....

Yoongi takes him from jin's hands and layed on the ground......then pressed his stomach to vomit the excess water inside him..... jimin coughed and vomited the water soon......

"Hyung" jimin gripped his hand on yoongi's shirt as he tried to get up.....

"Jiminieeee" tae hugged him....jin also hugged his two sons.....namjoon whipped his tears and joined their family hug......

Tae parted their hug and turned his head towards jiya who is shockingly looking all that......he walked towards her and grabbed that necklace from her then pulled her long hair in his hands harshly......jiya cried because of pain.....

"How dare you to touch my jiminie....you are dead bitch.....i will send you to the hell now" tae yelled out

"Bogu come and slap her dirty face" tae commanded him which bogum ran towards her and started to bite her hands.....she tried to push the naughty kids.......jimin smiled at their craziness.....jungkook immediately parted tae and bogum from her......

"Kookie leave me.....i want to kill that bitch.....she is the one who broke this necklace and threw him in the water....." tae showed that necklace to jungkook while struggling in the grip......

"Eomma kill that witch with your fry pan..." tae yelled at jin.....before jin could do anything yoongi walked towards her and slapped her face.....

"Don't ever try to come in my and jimin's life anymore......if you dare to see my jimin.....the grave is ready for you..." yoongi death glared at her who gritted her teeth to kill jimin.....

"That's my hyungie.........kookie leave me, i'm not a kid" tae slapped on jungkook's arms......