14 💜

"congratulations Mr hyun bin your wife is 1 month pregnant now......but she need more care now....don't stress her body cause there is a chance of abortion.........she is soo weak now, need some extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus........lack of iron and vitamin affect the health of baby..... take these meds and follow my advice everything will be alright........."

"Thank you doctor"
Hyun bin and yuna went out of the doctor's cabin

"Yuna from today onwards i will do the house chores ok....... you take rest otherwise may be we will lost our baby..." yuna nodded and smiled

______________________________________________________

"Good morning jiya"

"Good morning Mrs Min"

"Ohh dear i told you that don't call me like that.......call me mom" mrs min said while holding her hands

"Sure mom" jiya hugged her

"Well.....mom are you sure that yoongi will leave that boy for me"

"That's all in your hands dear......i'am sure he will leave that orphan by your love...."

"He is now in his room still sleeping.....go there with this coffee and wake him up with your love" mrs min handed the coffee cup to her and smiled......she moved to upstairs....

"This is not good.....he will hate you because of this.....you clearly know that he loves that boy very much......i think your plans will never work" Mr Min said

"Why are you talking like this.......i like jiya......she will love my son more than that boy.....i think that orphan did something to my son that's why he disobeying my words"

____________________________________________________

"Yoongi" jiya knocked the door......but no response......Mrs min signalled her to enter the room....she slowly opened the door.....

'Ohh god i wish everything will be alright' mrs min prayed to god

Jiya slowly walked towards the bed and placed the coffee cup on the table near the bed .........then she shakes yoongi to wake-up......

"Yoongi wake up it's already late to your office" she gently mumbled in his ears.....He gently opened his eyes......he startled and sat on the bed, looked at her confusingly......

"Who are you.....i didn't allow maids to sat on my bed so please get out"

"Ohh yoongi i'am not a maid.....i'am jiya your fiance..." at the very next second jiya fall on the floor......

"How dare you to enter my room......get your ass back from my room right now" yoongi yelled......Mrs min rushed there because of the loud sound from his room

"Oh god jiya get up baby......what happened..." mrs min helped her to get up

"Yoongi what did you do" mrs min asked angrily

"I just dumbed a waste from my bed....... I know that you are the one who send her in my room ...right??"

"Yoongi.....i will not allow you to marry that orphan just remind it in your mind..." Mrs min hold jiya's hand and walked out of the room...

'Why she hate him that much......she didn't give any preference to my happiness?......i know why she hate orphans because of my ex.....but Jimin is not an orphan....Mr kim and Mrs kim loves him like his own son......i love my mom and jimin equally.....i surely believe she will love my jimin one day......anyway i will never allow her to hurt him anymore.....'

'Ohh god i'am getting late to my office'

____________________________________________________

"Jisoo.....hobi said today you don't have to go to office right??" Mrs jung asked while entering her room

"Yes mom....."

"Then today can we go to shopping dear"

"Off course mom i love shopping" jisoo happily hugged her

Time skip to evening

Jisoo and mrs jung entered inside the car and started driving.....

"Dear can i ask you one question?....but you should answer the real truth to me" mrs jung asked

"Sure mom.....promise"

"Are you loving my son? Don't lie to me.... i have been watching you these days......i felt like you have feelings for my son....tell me the truth please"

She nodded her head

"I have been loving him since three years but he never loved me back" she said the last sentence in a sad tone

"Don't leave your hope dear....one day he will realise your feelings...sure"

They went to a mall.....mrs jung bought some clothes to her......she didn't agree that but mrs jung compelled her......later they moved to 2nd floor of the mall to bought some groceries.....

"Mom it's very crowded...."

"Then.....you stay here dear i will be back in 5 minutes okay??"
jisoo nodded her head.....mrs jung opened the glass door and entered the store..........

After sometimes she noticed the toys store in the same floor.......she looked the doll in the shop through the glass.....she walked to that store

'Wow cute.....mang doll!....it's the favourite doll of hobi.....' she thought and bought that one to give him......

She rushed back to the store which mrs jung went already.....she stayed there for 10 minutes.......so she entered the store but mrs jung was not in that shop.....she searched the whole shop but didn't find her.....

'Ohh god where is she gone.....i don't know how to return back to mansion.....' tears rolling her eyes

____________________________________________________

"Mom....what? i'am in a meeting...call me after 10 minutes"

"Hobi wait jisoo is missing"

Mrs jung said while sobbing

"What???.....where she gone"

"We went for shopping in the mall....i was in the grocery store while jisoo waited outside the store......after five minutes i walked out of the store but she is not there.....i searched everywhere but didn't saw her.....i can't reach her phone..."

Mrs jung started crying....

"Mom you go home i will come with her"

"you two continue the meeting i have to go now" hobi said to Jungkook and yoongi....... then rushed to the parking lot.......

"Hello minho....i will send you a phone number.....track it and message me the place"

____________________________________________________

Jisoo started to walk to home but god knows where the place is.......she tightly hug that doll in her chest....

"It's getting dark.....ohh god the signal dead.....i don't know where am i.....there is no one here to ask where am i"

Suddenly she heard some foot steps following her.......she hold for a second then she didn't heard that foot steps.....she slowly looked back...... two men were looking at her.....she continued walking more fastly...... suddenly someone jumped in front of her.....she screamed and sat on the road and burried her face in her knee while hugging mang.....

💜 STAY GOLD 💜