62

.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung's pov

He didn't love me......

"Your appa didn't love me..." tae yelled at his daughter who is smiling at her mom's weird reactions........

"Stop smiling....your bunny teeth make my anger fly away......" Taeyeon smiled even more brighter......

"Hmmm appa's girl......"

But today i will make sure that he paid for his mistake......How dare he could hate me so easily......This time i will never melt in chocolates and cookies.......

He hate me?....even when he give his blood to me??......

"Look we are going to avoid your appa for few days to teach him a lesson.....so if you saw your appa, don't smile and don't go in his hands.......just ignore okay?......" Tae told to his lil who is looking at tae's lips with wide eyes which she don't know what her mom is expressing to her........

She made some noises with chuckling.......

"I think you understand what eomma told??...huuhh?....."

I slept with my baby until evening.....No one disturbed our beauty sleep cause i told eomma to not wake us till evening.......

I wake up when a hand slide over my waist and went through my baby.....I half opened my eyes to saw a familiar hand which is over my waist and my baby........That familiar person is non other than my husband jungkook........He pulled us closer to his chest......My back is now fully attached to my husband's chest which giving me some warm feelings......I closed my eyes to sleep more in that warmth, nothing gone in my mind at that moment.....He kissed in my nape which i whine back........

I woke when my lil started screaming......Now i realised it's just a dream.....a beautiful dream......

"Am i dreamt my husband kissing me??.....Even though it just a dream, i loved the feelings.........."

Hmm something is poking in my heart, and i know that's my feelings towards my husband........

Ahhhh!!!! I cant wait any longer.....I want to see him right now........ I ran downstairs with my lil after taking a bath.......

"Eommaaaaa......"

Eomma came from the kitchen with two plates of strawberry cake......

"Eomma please send us to kookie's office......we want to see him....."

Eomma placed that plate on the table and searched for the car key cause eomma felt a little pain in my words.........so eomma didn't ask any questions and started driving to send us the office early as he could possible........

Finally we reached there and i left the car afyer saying bye to my eomma......I saw eomma returning back to home cause eomma know i'm safe in the office......Poor eomma, he couldn't get time to say 'bye' back to me cause i'm really fast........

I entered the building where my husband's office is.......i'm really craving for my husband......Jisoo noona saw me and take taeyeon from my hands.......

"Noona watch her for me.....i'm going to kookie's office....."

"Take your time taetae i'll watch our princess...."

I know jisoo noona watch my baby as her own........she is really a goddess......

Third person pov

As soon as tae opened the cabinet door he saw one thing that he don't want to saw in his entire life.......

Tears forming like a river........