47

.
.
.
.
.
The day before they had traveled a lot but today they thought to take a day off and spend more time with their babies by watching movies and playing games.....But tae is not happy in that decision, cause he loves to explore more places with jungkook.....

"Kookie you promised me to go to see Northern lights today........" tae whined nth time with pouty lips towards jungkook who is searching something on his phone without giving any look to others concern for a long time........

"Right..." Tae sighed and grabbed jungkook's phone from his hand and threw it on the floor in rage.......But an unexpected thing happened.......Tae realised soon a strong hand landed on his cheek a little bit harshly which is enough to make pain in his heart and cheek too......Tae met a fuming jungkook on the bedside.........His head lightly hit in the headboard by the sudden thunder slap........He blenched and struggled to regain his normal vision because of tears and uncontrollable emotions passing in every second......Tears were flowing from that emotionless face which is looking down his fingers while shivering his whole body..........Tae couldn't even touch his own cheeks to ease the pain, because of his inexperienced feelings.......

Tae's silent tears melt jungkook's sudden anger in a minute
'Why i did this??......fuck....it's hurting me too.....'
.....He slapped his face in frustration.....
Jungkook moved closer to tae and hold that tiny hands......Tae gasped and retreated his hands from jungkook.......

"Tae____" a knock on the door blocked his words......Tae wipped his tears and running nose then moved towards the door to open......

As soon as he open, a small arms wrapped his full body while yelling his name........

"Taetae.......Junior yoonie is coming soon......." tae hold back his tears by biting his lips in jimin's embrace......he really need that hug right now so he didn't break the hug for a minute.....

"Tae.....are you okay??.......anything happened??...." jimin pat his back when he felt the wetness on his neck.........

"I'm fine jinimiee......i miss eomma and appa........" he lied

Jungkook's pov......

Shit!!!....i'm so cruel.......i made him cry......i'm the one should comfort him.......there is no one other than me.......he is jeon taehyung so it's my duty.........
______________________________________

"Shhh.....it's okay......we can call them don't cry....." jimin hugged comfortably.......But a hand pulled tae from that warm hug and crushed on his own hug.......that's none other jungkook......tae struggled while crying to get out of that hug........Jungkook gripped Tae's waist tightly in one hand and other grabbed his cheeks then kissed forcefully by lifting him up as same as jungkook......... jimin stood dumbfounded

"What drama is this???...." jimin whispered himself.......

Tae didn't kiss back and punched jungkook's shoulder to loose the grip........Tae moaned in that suden mixed feeling which made jungkook to do more.........

He want to push jungkook angrily but the older's grip and that warm kiss urging him to get more than that.....He felt pain in his cheek cause of the slap happened before and now the hard grip.....He felt the butterflies in his stomach and the shiver in the spine..........He really struggled to don't kiss back......

'It's really something to kiss him in front of someone...hahahahaha' jungkook thought and smiled in the kiss

"Chim what's that......" yoongi came from nowhere and happened to see the wonderful moment running towards his eyes...........

"No idea!!......"

"Hey stop that......we have to tell a serious matter.....you can make it out later......." yoongi yelled and they parted their hug soon.......tae stared Jungkook with teary eyes and swollen lips while panting heavily........Jungkook smirked successfully.......