64

.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae startled when he heard his daughter crying......He pushed jungkook and began to ran out of the room but jungkook suddenly grabbed his hands......

"Wear anything first......"

Tae then realised he didn't wore anything........he immediately take cloths from the floor.......he wore jungkook's shirt and his boxers.......He ran to downstairs and saw his baby crying in jimin's hands.......

"Look eomma is here......" Jimin said when he saw tae coming towards them.......He smiled the way tae dressed......buttons were not put properly, messy hair, limbing occasionally and one more thing is, he is stinky.......

Tae extended his hands to take his baby but jimin smacked it and told him to take a bath......

"You are smelly.....i will take care of her........go take a bath......."

Tae smiled and ran upstairs to take a bath......He soon came after a quick bath........She already slept.......Tae take her and went to his bedroom after saying good night to jimin.........

Jungkook came after a bath and joined to his wife and baby for a peaceful sleep.......

.
.
.
.
.
3 years later.......

It's morning

"Eomma....nooo appa will scold us....." 3 years old taeyeon said to his mom who is stealing chocolates grom the kitchen without knowing his husband........

"Our appa is sweet baby......he will never scold me....." Tae said by licking his fingers one by one......

"Naughty eomma....." she giggled and strated eating the chocolates with her mom.......

*Cough*

Both looked the direction to see who is owner of that hard voice........

"K__ookieee....." Tae jumped up from his seat and ran towards his husband with his melting smile......

"This yeona is really naughty.......she steals this chocolates......i came here now......." Tae said while hiding his hand back to not to see his husband.....taeyeon face palmed herself and looked at his eomma......

"Crazy eomma....."

"Don't you believe me koooie??...." Tae asked with pouty lips.....

Jungkook pulled his wife towards him and locked tae's lips while holding his cheeks forcefully.....He licked chocolate from his lips which is sticked on his lips......Taeyeon covered her face with her tiny hands and peepped through the fingers.......She is familier with this kind of moments.....

"Believe you....." Jungkook said by licking the chocolate in his own lips with a smile......Tae smiled and showed his hands which is covered with melted chocolate......He licked and washed his hands......

"Appa.....eomma is really naughty.....i'm afraid that if my baby brother too got this......"

"Thank god you got my behaviour....."
Jungkook got cute slaps in his back from his wife in return........

"And do you fix it's a baby brother??...." Jungkook asked while taking her in his hands......

"I had a dream that i got a baby brother......so i think it's a baby brother......"

Jungkook kissed her cheeks......

"What about me??....."

Jungkook pecked those pouty lips which formed a cute smile in return.....

Tae is now 5 months pregnant......They tried for second baby in these years, at last they got......Doctor said second delivery is too risky.....but tae didn't abort his baby and believe he can do it........Jungkook didn't allowed tae to eat more chocolates and icecreams so he ended up to steal it......

Jungkook placed taeyeon over his shoulder.......she gripped her hands over jungkook's head for not falling and crossed his legs around her app's neck......Tae jumped on his husband's arms and circled his hands and legs around him......Tae is light weight even though he is double now......Jungkook walked to their bedroom by holding his babies close safely......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yoonie.......Jiiyu....baby wake up......" jimin is waking his husband and daughter for an hour......They are sleeping while jiiyu is laying on her appa's stomack.........

"Appa's girl!!!......" He tired to wake them......

Jimin slowly got up from the bed and walked towards bathroom......Jimin is now 7 months pregnant.......It's all happened in a rainy day.......They decided their second baby afyer 7 years but all ended in a night.......

They decided their second baby afyer 7 years  but all ended in a night

Taeyeon

Yoonji

It's ending soon guys.........