Chapter 47

Tord's phone pinged with a notification. He opened his phone. And saw his background, a picture he never assigned, it was a photo of Tom and him on his bed, with him sleeping in Tom's embrace. He scowled as this was a low blow from his mother. Regardless he opened his phone and saw he had a message from one of his choir classmates, it just happened to be Emily.

Emily: hey I'm throwing a wicked party on Friday night, tell your guy friends to come, you too.

Tord showed the phone to Tom who was munching happily on his piece of pizza.

"Check this out Tom."

Tom took Tord's phone in his hand and read over the text from Emily.

"You wanna go?"

"Is there alcohol?"'

"I dunno man, maybe."

"Hmmm, text edd and Matt, see if they're up for it."

Tom handed Tord his phone. Tord texted the group about the party, receiving

"sure, why not?" From both of the others.

Tord: sure I'll go to your party. The guys too, what time, and what's the dress code? Also is there alcohol? Asking for a friend.

Emily: nice it's at 7 runs till one , dress in whatever you want. And yea there'll be alcohol.

Tord: thanks Emily

Tord proceeded to share screenshots with the boys group chat, then tucked his phone back in his pocket.

"Wanna visit a couple more shops before we go?"

Tord took a few sips from the souls of the innocent , finishing it off.

"Sure why not, where you wanna go?"

"I want more anime merch,so hot topic."

They exited the store with a hefty bag of plushies and way too many pins.And like maybe seven pairs of socks. Tom didn't get anything. In the ride back tord yawned and laid his head gently on Tom's shoulder. His eyes shut and his breathing steady, until Tom moved.

"Ow, what the hell Tom, you could've warned me at least."

But Tom was nowhere in sight. Tord stepped out of the car, which his mother had already left while he was unconscious. He opened the front door, with his bags in hand. He walked up to his room mumbling, 'what a dick...' he pulled out his phone and flopped in his bed. Scrolling mindlessly through his social media .He was a little ticked at Tom for ditching so he decided to give him a piece of his mind. He called him.