Episode 1.2

CHAPTER TWO
❛ ERIN, ORLA, CLARE, MICHELLE, CECILIA
AND THE WEE ENGLISH FELLA ❜

CHAPTER TWO ❛ ERIN, ORLA, CLARE, MICHELLE, CECILIA AND THE WEE ENGLISH FELLA ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CECILIA DIDN'T HAVE THE NERVE, nor the opportunity to tell the girl that she'd already seen the film as Michelle described, in great detail, the plot of Pulp Fiction.

"That's great, Michelle," Cecilia said every few minutes to make it seem like she was listening just to make sure her friend didn't feel bad.

Michelle's synopsis of the plot only ended when they reached the bus stop and the spotted Clare, Orla, and Erin waiting for them.

"Motherfuckers!" Michelle yelled as she ran over to them.

"That's Erin, Orla, and Clare," Cecilia told James as they followed behind Michelle. "They're our friends."

Cecilia began to walk faster, expecting James to follow suit.

"Blazers?" She questioned upon seeing Erin and Clare in school uniform. "What happened to being individuals this year?"

"Wooden spoon," Erin mumbled and the rest of them were quick to understand. Her eyes then flickered over Cecilia's shoulder. "Who owns the fella?" The five of them all turned to look at James who maintained a distance between himself and the group.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Me," she said. "Well, come on then ball-ache, are you introducing yourself or what?"

"Hi," James waved meekly. "I'm Michelle's cousin, James."

"Why is he making that funny noise?" Orla asked after James was done talking.

"He's English, Orla," Cecilia pointed her thumb towards the boy. "That's just how they talk."

"He's me auntie Kathy's wain," Michelle explained. "I told you about me auntie Kathy, she went to England years ago to have an abortion, came back? Never got that abortion either. Lucky for you, eh, James?"

Michelle slapped a very confused James on the cheek.

"I didn't know that actually," James said making Cecilia cringe deeply.

She tucked her hand into the pockets of her blazer as the six of them began to walk towards the bus. Michelle was right up ahead with Erin and Clare as she explained James' situation to them.

"No, pick and mix today then, Orla?" Cecilia asked her friend when she noticed the absence of the regular paper bag from Dennis' shop.

Orla shook their head. "Had to give my money to Kamal in Ballybofey."

Cecilia nodded very slowly as she wondered if there really was a fella called Kamal in Ballybofey and if there was, why he needed Orla's candy money.

"And I don't really blame him I suppose," Michelle turned to give James a pitiful look.