Episode 4.2

CHAPTER ELEVEN
❛ GREEN EYED MONSTER SAYS WHAT? ❜

you belong with me (tv) // taylor swift the old feeling        //       frank sinatra ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the old feeling        //       frank sinatra
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CECILIA SLAMMED THE CUP OF TEA in front of James allowing the liquid to fall over the table before gently placing a slice of apple pie along with a scoop of ice cream in front of Erin, a strawberry milkshake in front of Clare, a cream horn in front of Orla and her complimentary chocolate donut in front of Michelle before taking a seat herself.

"What's wrong with you?" Michelle asked before taking a bite out of her donut.

"Nothing," She shook her head, placing the steel tray down and folding arm arms over the grey crop sweater that she had placed on top of a white sheer top. "I'm fine."

Clare looked at her skeptically while trying her best to ignore Erin's rant about Katya.

"Oh, the grateful little peasant girls you ordered?" Clare asked cutting Erin off mid-rant.

"Yeah- no." Erin sighed. "I just don't trust her, okay! And that thing she said about my letters being boring- I really think she's playing some sort of twisted psychological mind game here."

"Or maybe your letters are just fucking dull Erin." Michelle said.

"My letters are a gripping read!" Erin insisted.

"I'm not comfortable with you talking about my girlfriend this way." James said and a scowl involuntarily appeared onto Cecilia's face.

"Ah-ha!" Erin exclaimed. "And she also fancies James! You don't find that a bit weird?"

"Aye, that is a bit fucked up, in fairness." Michelle said while looking at her curly haired cousin.

"I can't get my head around it." Clare shook her head slightly.

"I'm telling you, she's up to something."

"Even so, I need her to put a word in with that big Russian ride." Cecilia somehow scowled harder at Michelle's words.

"And I really like the fact she glows in the dark." Orla spoke, turning Cecilia's grumpy expression into a confused one.

"She glows in the dark?" She asked the brown haired girl.

"Because of the radiation." Orla explained. "They all glow in the dark."

"I-I don't think that's how the whole radiation thing works, Orla." Cecilia said.

"She's also opened my eyes about how we need to break down barriers here," Clare tried to reason. "To no longer define ourselves as Irish or British, Catholic or Protestant but simply at human with human hearts and human heads and human heads and other human qualities because at the end of the day, we're all..."