Episode 1.2

CHAPTER TWENTY
❛ SAY NO TO THIS ❜

good girls // 5 seconds of summer the story of us      //      taylor swift ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the story of us      //      taylor swift
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I DON'T SEE WHY you need to give the Protestants anything else," Cecilia said as the group walked towards their school after getting kicked out of Dennis' wee shop. "We already have the cookies."

"Well it's alright for you, Cecilia, but Erin and I want to buck these lads." Michelle told her as she scrambled to find things she could put in a zip loc bag. "We have to offer them some kind of incentive."

"They're not prostitutes, Michelle," Clare said. "And even if they were I think a half-eaten packet of Rolos and an Ulster Bank keyring is a pretty insulting for of payment."

"I have an HB pencil." James said happily as he handed the yellow painted pencil over to his cousin. Cecilia smiled at the boys childlike behaviour.

"Hi, guys." The girls came to a stop before Jenny Joyce and Aisling who held a huge present in their hands.

"That's- that's not what you're giving to the Protestants, is it?" Erin asked.

"It's just a little token, really." Cecilia rolled her eyes at Jenny's attempts to sound humble.

"Yeah, so is ours." Orla said.

"Is that an Ulster bank keyring?" Aisling asked as she eyed the ziplock bag, forcing Michelle to hide the plastic bag behind her back.

"It is indeed, yeah." Erin said proudly.

"We've also got chocolate chip cookies." Cecilia pointed towards James who lifted the bag for everyone to see.

"I must admit, I had a bit of an advantage when it came to the whole present buying thing, because-"

"You're loaded?" Michelle asked cutting off Jenny's bragging.

"Because I know what they like." The rich girl completed with a smile. "I happen to be very good friends with a half-Protestant."

"What?" Clare asked.

"I don't think they come in halves, Jenny." Cecilia said skeptically.

"They do, actually." Jenny said in a matter-of-fact-ly tone. "I met her at ballet class. Her name's Zara, and she has a horse."

"Good for Zara, but you see, I no longer have the mental capacity to listen to you, Jenny." Cecilia said as she grabbed James by the hand, ready for drag him along with her. "So, bye-bye."

"Of course, she's friends with a half Protestant." Clare growled. "Of course she is."

"She has been fucking unbearable since those braces came off." Michelle said and Cecilia nodded in agreement, as James slowly let go of the red heads grip on his hand so that he didn't trip them both over.