Episode 2.3

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
❛ BLUE JEAN JACKET ❜

blue jeans             //            lana del rey i can't be with you // the cranberries ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blue jeans // lana del rey
i can't be with you // the cranberries
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MISS DE BRUN had certainly made an impression on her students. Getting each one of them admire and respect her, which was rare for a bath of wild teenaged girls. Still, it didn't sit well with Cecilia when she invited them over to her house after dinner.

But the girl had bigger problems to deal with, such as how three layer of clothing were still not enough from keeping the cold away. Shivers continuously running down her spine as she along with her closest friend strolled through the cold Irish night.

"Miss De Brun is amazing." Erin said as they walked along the cobblestone path. "I've just never met anyone like her."

"She's an inspiration." James said from behind Cecilia.

"Absolutely." Clare agreed.

"She really knows how to grab things by the balls." Michelle said.

"Like a female Indiana Jones, but not as hot." Cecilia said.

"She's changed my life, she really has." Erin continued.

"She likes my accent!"

"I'd die for her." Orla said.

"I think, I would too, you know." Erin nodded in agreement to her cousins statement.

"Me too." James said.

"Aye, fuck it, why not?" Michelle said and they all turned to Cecilia for her response.

"I wouldn't normally but she's the first teacher who doesn't make me want to blow my brains out, so I don't see why not." Cecilia rubbed her palms together before stuffing them into the pockets of her jacket. "But she seems a bit familiar, don't you think?"

Michelle and Erin shook their heads in disagreement when Cecilia felt a sudden weight on her shoulders. She looked down to see James' jean jacket wrapped around her body, so she turned her head to face him ignoring Clare's rambling in the background.

"You need it more than I do." James told her with a smile as his teeth clattered.

"Don't be stupid, James, you're freezing." Cecilia began pulling the jacket off her but was stopped by the boy.

"I can handle it." He insisted. "I'm a man."

Cecilia arched her brow, a skeptical look dawning her face at the boys statement. "You sure about that?"

"Yeah, yeah." James nodded, wrapping his arms around his body as Cecilia slid hers into the large sleeves of his jean jacket before folding them and turning back around where Erin and Michelle were reprimanding Clare for being too uptight.