Episode 3.1

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
❛ WOMEN, WEAR BRAS; MAN, IS SHOCKED ❜

a hard days night     //     the beatles ode to my family // the cranberries ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ode to my family // the cranberries
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WHERE'RE YOU GOING, dressed all fancy?" Her father asked Cecilia as she walked out of her room bag in hand and ready to fill her stomach with a bacon butty along with a sunny side up before she could head out.

"You and I have a very different idea on what's fancy, da." She said, thinking nothing special of the the red sundress and the long sleeved white shirt she was wearing under, as she sat down at her usual spot on the dining table.

"Just answer the question, love." Aaron told her sternly as he cut his sunny side ups into tiny pieces, letting the yellow yolk run all over the plate.

"Erins." Cecilia answered, truthfully and briefly as she placed two pieces of toast on her plate and began buttering them.

"Just Erins?" He sighed.

"I told you she's going to that 'Take Them' concert today." Tiffany reminded her husband as she marched out of the kitchen with a pan that still had eggs sizzling on them. "Gerry's driving them to Belfast."

"Take That, mum!" Cecilia corrected causing Tiffany to roll her eyes as she placed an egg on her daughter's plate before placing one on her own before walking back to the kitchen, throwing the pan into the sink.

"Doesn't matter," Tiffany shook her head. "You'll be drooling over a new set of lads next month."

"Or, I could end up getting married to Robbie Williams." Cecilia said in a matter of fact-ly tone. "And then you'll feel stupid for getting the name of his band wrong."

"Cecilia, I'll be shocked if anyone wants to marry you, let alone an international pop star." Her mother said making her father chuckle.

"I hate both of you." Cecilia grumbled, placing bacon strips on her eggs and bread before topping it off with the other slice of butter lathered bread to make the perfect breakfast sandwich.

-

CECILIA SAT SQUISHED BETWEEN Erin and James, along with her friends swaying along to the music that played over the Take That music video. Needless to say, the girls were excited for the forthcoming concert.

"God almighty." Joe who was sitting on his chair said as he too stared at the telly, wondering why the girls and James were so in love with this band of indecent boys. "I don't know what the world is coming to. Bloody perverts."

"You're overreacting, da." Cecilia heard Mary say as she walked out of the kitchen with baby Anna in her arms.

"Overreacting!?" Joe scoffed pointing towards the television screen. "That lad's got on trousers on for Christ's sake!"