Episode 4.3

CHAPTER TWELVE
❛ JAMES' CHOICE ❜

saturday night           //         whigfield something stupid // robbie williams ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

something stupid // robbie williams
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CECILIA HAD SEWEN ON PEARLS to the front of her old jeans allowing them to look fresh and cute rather than something her mother had bought for her years before she could even fit into it because they were on sale.

She paired the jeans with a plain white tank top, a pair black grunge boots she had painted roses onto and a leather jacket before heading out of her room, feeling confident and beautiful and ready to let some stress out at Jenny's party by attacking the chocolate fountain and spending some time with her friends.

"Well?" She asked her mother who was sitting on the table reading a book while her father manned the store.

Tiffany looked up, letting her glasses slid down to the bride of her nose as she analysed Cecilia's outfit. "Much better than the previous one." She said, referring to the maroon slip dress Cecilia had originally chosen to wear but was shot down as she tried to sneak out of the flat.

Cecilia pursed her lips. "That's..." She sighed. "Thanks mammy."

She tucked her red locks behind her ears before opening the door to the flat and rushing down the stairs and to the bakery where Michelle and James were waiting for her.

"Hey." She said to Michelle before turning to the English boy. "Surprised to see you without the parasite latched to your waist."

"Please don't talk about my girlfriend that way." James requested in a soft, sweet tone, not daring to raise his voice at the red head.

Cecilia pretended to think about it for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I don't think I will."

Michelle laughed, throwing her arm around Cecilia's shoulders before saying, "Come on then, Artem awaits."

Cecilia rolled her eyes, a little smiling forming on her face as she pushed Michelle's hand on off her shoulders and walked over to her dad, pecking him on the cheek. "Bye, daddy." She said sweetly.

"Be back before eleven!" Aaron yelled to Cecilia as the three of them left the bakery, paying no attention to him.

-

SHITTY MUSIC BLARED OVER THE SPEAKERS, echoing all over Jenny Joyce's Spanish style villa. Cecilia who had been abandoned by Michelle and James the moment they stepped into the home, leaned against the wall in one corner sipping on the punch that had been laced with alcohol and taking small bites out of a chocolate covered strawberry.