Episode 3.2

CHAPTER EIGHT
❛ HOLY HOT PRIEST ❜

holy ground // taylor swift sure           //          take that━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sure           //          take that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE SIX OF THEM sat in sister Michael's office, Cecilia's foot bounced in anxiety and impatience as they awaited the arrival for a priest their headmistress had called for. Meanwhile sister Michael had a chat with sister Thomas whom, from the way sister Michael talked, Cecilia assumed was a friend.

"Now, I tell you why I'm ringing you," Sister Michael said over the phone. "So, we've had an alleged apparition here this morning." She paused for a brief second. "Well, it's in the weeping statue category."

Sister Michael rolled her eyes. "I know. Yeah, apparently there was a smirk as well." The nun chuckled. "I mean, I'm not sure what Our Lady of the Sorrows has to be smirking about but that's by the by."

They all turned around when sister Michael's assistant poked her head in. "Sister, the priest is here."

Sister Michael hung up the phone, looking at the girls and James in disbelief before excusing herself and leaving the room to greet the priest.

"Listen girls," Erin said once the nun had left the room and they call turned to face her. "I didn't really think beyond the exam or us getting out of doing it. Before this goes any further, before we talk to this priest there is something I think you need to know-"

She was cut off by the door opening once again and all the girls (plus James) turned around to face the priest who was being ushered in by sister Michael.

When Cecilia usually thought of priests the first thing that came to mind were images of old men dressed in white most likely ready to bore who to death during mass. But what walked through that door was completely different. Different enough to make her go weak in the knees (something that was reserved only for David Bowie and Harrison Ford).

Cecilia could have sworn that music was playing in the background, as though they were in some kind of Hollywood movie, when the priest walked on.

"Fuck. Me." Michelle said very, very loudly at the sight of the priest.

"I like his shiny hair." Orla spoke up.

"So do I." James said which made Cecilia whip her head around in confusion. "I really like his shiny hair."

"What were you saying Erin?" Clare who wasn't the least bit interested in the hot priest asked her friend. Erin, just as entranced at the other girls and James, just shrugged it off. "Nothing. Ignore me. Forget it."

"Hello, children." The priest said in a deep, suave voice.

"Hello, Father." The girls and James all said in unison.