Episode 6.3

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❛ CLARE DEVLIN — WEE LESBIAN ❜

like a prayer  //  madonna pray          //          take that dreams // the cranberries ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

like a prayer // madonna
pray // take that
dreams // the cranberries
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"SODA?" James asked Cecilia as they two of them stood in front of the vending machine, gazing at the hundreds of girls who were all reading the latest issue of the Habit in fascination.

"Yes, please." She told him with a toothy girl as she pushed herself off the machine and then fell back against it.

James then pulled out two cans of soda and handed one over to the girl who pushed herself off the machine one last time before taking the can and popping it open.

"Tastes worse every time." She mumbled to herself before taking another sip.

"Isn't this mad?" Michelle asked as the approached the pair.

"It's all anyone's taking about." James shook his head before popping his can open as well and taking a large swig out of it before scrunching his face in disgust.

"I wonder what she thinks about this?" Cecilia asked before taking another sip out the terrible soda. "The wee lesbian? I mean, we did kinda violate her privacy."

"Well, if she ever does reveal herself, she'll basically be a celebrity." James said and Michelle spun around on her heel to face her cousin and best friend with a look that let everyone know that she was going to do something stupid.

"Excuse me!" Michelle yelled as she turned back around and walked through the crowd.

"Jesus fuck, what's she doing?" Cecilia asked James, who was a similar expression on his face, as the two of them watched Michelle run up stairs.

"I just wanna say, that if you're looking for the wee lezzer-"

"I can't." Cecilia shoved her soda into James' chest and used her hands to cover her ears so that she couldn't hear what she knew would be a cringe worthy confession as she buried her face into James' chest to prevent herself from seeing it.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Michelle asked in a disgusted tone as the approached the pair after doing a disastrous job at convincing the school she's a lesbian, forcing Cecilia and James apart.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Cecilia asked as she took her soda can back from James. "Trying to convince the whole school you're bloody lesbian. As if anyone would believe that."

Michelle scoffed. "I would make an amazing lesbian."

"Michelle you're horny 24/7." Cecilia said as she continued to sip of the soda.

"Lesbians can be horny." Michelle told her.

"Can you please stop talking, its making me feel very uncomfortable." James said, meekly taking another gulp out of the soda, insistent on finishing it as soon as possible.