Episode 3.2

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
❛ EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE: ROBIE WILLIAMS ❜

candy        //        robbie williams finger back // vampire weekend ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

finger back // vampire weekend
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITH NO OTHER CHOICE LEFT the girls found themselves walking to Belfast along a badly made road with a forest on one side and a farm on the other. All of their legs were aching from the hours of walking but none of them had dared to break the silence that hung over them like a cloud yet and it didn't seem like anyone was planning to either.

"We need a better plan, Michelle." Erin said, breaking the silence.

"This is a great plan." The raven haired girl tried to convince her friends.

"We cannot walk to Belfast." Cecilia added, before blowing her hair away from her face. "We would never make it to the concert in time."

"Why not?" Michelle asked. "Have you seen Northern Ireland on a map? It's fucking tiny."

"I have to say, I'm not overly keen on us being out in the open like this." Clare said as she continued to panic. "Just because of the whole, there's a polar bear on the loose that could mail us to death thing."

"It can try." Orla said, confident that there is no way the huge beast could defeat five sixteen year old girls and one stick of a teenage boy.

"Is it just me, or is that gypsy an absolute ride." Michelle said as she eyed the group of boys that stood in front of the red caravan.

"Just you." Cecilia replied.

"Michelle you cannot say that." Erin then said.

"What?"

"They're called travellers now," Erin continued making Michelle roll her eyes. "You can't say gypsy anymore, it's insulting."

"Is it?" Michelle laughed.

"Yes, yes, it is." Clare said.

"Really?"

"Who are they?" James asked as he followed the girls' gaze onto the group of men.

"They're just people, James." Erin said. "They're just people exactly like us."

"Except different." Orla said.

"Yes." Erin told her cousin before quickly adding a, "No." as the girls continued to fasten their pace.

"That's actually racist, Orla." Clare said.