Episode 6.1

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
❛ THE DEVIL HAS MANY NAMES, SATAN,
BEELZEBUB, LUCIFER, ERIN QUINN ❜

CHAPTER SIXTEEN ❛ THE DEVIL HAS MANY NAMES, SATAN, BEELZEBUB,   LUCIFER,   ERIN   QUINN ❜

bohemian rhapsody       //       queen
oxford comma // vampire weekend
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CECILIA FOUND HERSELF IN AN ARGUMENT with James as they along with Michelle, Erin, Orla and Clare walked back from the bus stop to Erin's home.  Despite being beyond tired from their exhausting day at school and wanting nothing more than to go to sleep while taking a bubble bath, Cecilia used whatever energy was left in her body to ensure that she would not lose this argument.

"Don't be such a dick, James." She scolded him. "Just admit that you are wrong and that I am right and we can call it a day."

The English boy scoffed. "Fuck off CeCe, I'm right and you know it."

"Don't you dare call me that." Cecilia shook her head. "Only my friends are allowed to call me, 'CeCe' and you have made it very clear that we aren't friends anymore."

"Just because I have a different opinion than you?"

"This is just one of those situations where you're not allowed to have a different opinion," Cecilia said, holding on to the button filled leather strap of her school bag. "You are either right or wrong and you just happen to be wrong."

James clicked his tongue. "You're impossible, you know that?"

Cecilia smiled up at him sheepishly as Erin opened the door to her home and they all walked in, all of them engaged in conversations with each other.

"I've been told." She said as she walked in and James followed behind her, shutting the door once he was in. "Peter Davidson is still the best Doctor, though."

"No, he isn't!" James practically yelled as they made their way to the Quinn's living room. "Ask any Doctor Who fan and they'll tell you that Tom Baker is the best Doctor."

"Blah, blah, blah." Cecilia opened and closed her right hand to motion a person talking. "Just trying to make yourself feel better about your shitty opinion."

"Oh please," James said. "If anyone's opinion is 'shitty' it's yours, Peter Davidson is only above average as the Doctor, he's not even in the top three."

Cecilia's mouth fell open, unimaginably appalled by James' words. "You take that back, James Maguire. You take that back this instant before I bury you alive."

James slowly shook his head, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Denying it isn't going to make it true, CeCe."

"I told you not to call me that." She presses her index finger against his chest. "In fact, for insulting Peter this way you just lost first name privileges. From now you can refer to me as 'Hollis' or nothing at all."