Episode 6.1

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
❛ BROOM CLOSETS MAKE
GOOD HIDING SPOTS ❜

dress         //         taylor swiftstate of grace // taylor swift ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

state of grace // taylor swift
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JAMES HAD HIS HANDS WRAPPED AROUND CECILIA'S WAIST while hers made their way around his neck so that she could pull him closer and deepen the kiss. Her hands slowly moved upward to his hair and she tugged on his curls making James moan. Breathless, Cecilia pulled away but didn't waste a second before wrapping her legs around James' torso before locking their lips once again.

Unfortunately the weight got too much for James- who had successfully moved his hands down to Cecilia's thighs- forcing him to trip backwards till he hit the wall of the broom closet.

"Shit." Cecilia cautiously removed her legs from around James, lightly hitting his hand before his hand could go too far down her school skirt. Her hands still clutching on to James' blazer collar the two of them stood extremely still making sure they hadn't attracted anyone in the corridors attention.

"Thank Jesus." Said Cecilia when the locked doorknob didn't make even the slightest movement, her head falling into James' chest and he wrapped his hands around her, a small smile forming on his face- James couldn't lie to himself, he was really enjoying this boyfriend/girlfriend thing even if Cecilia insisted that they keep their relationship a secret from everyone else.

"We should go," James said. "Or we'll be late for assembly."

"Right, and not having Jenny Joyce make us want to tear her ears off with her horrid singing is bad because....?" Cecilia asked as she settled her hair, straightened her skirt and tucked her shirt into it.

James chuckled under his breath. "Because we're already in so much trouble at school, it's a miracle we haven't been thrown out yet."

Cecilia stood up on her toes and pecked James' lips one last time. "You go out first, it'll be suspicious if we both come walk into the hall at the same time."

"Sure, makes sense- yeah." The English boy bent down for one last kiss but Cecilia shook her head, literally pushing James out of the broom closet and waiting for a few minutes before exiting herself.

"And where were you?" Michelle asked once she ran into the assembly hall and took her place beside her friend- between Michelle and Clare to be more specific- not failing to notice how both James and Cecilia had ditched them the moment they had entered the building.

"Oh, um- the toilet." The red head lied.

"For so long?" Michelle continued to interrogate, not satisfied with the answer given to her.

"When you have to go, you have to go, Michelle."

"You know James just came in late too-" Before Michelle could go any further Jenny Joyce and Aisling took the stage as part of their master plan to ruin everyone's day and Cecilia promised to never, ever listen to Christmas carols again even through some kind of miracle stopped the performance before it even started.