Fragile - Cscoop

Based on the song: Fragile by Tatsuro Yamashita!

Cooper x female reader

(Btw! This imagine is super long! It took a long time for me to finish. But if you don't like long imagines then I'm sorry :/
But still! I hope you guys enjoy! ♡︎)
—————————-

Thank you for your love
Thank you for the heart
They'll never a be a long and lonely night again
Thank you for your love
Thank you for the heart
Girl please don't ever let me be alone again.

"Come on Cooper Trooper! The sun's out and the breeze feels like heaven on Earth." She says, as she runs out of the car and onto the smooth and warm beach sand.
The sun was soon to set, Cooper and
y/n tried to drive to the beach as fast as they could. Before the sun hit the sea beautifully, making the ocean look like warm liquid gold.
Cooper tried to hide his blush and smile as he takes the food out, while he watches y/n set the blankets near the shore.

Cooper stops for a moment, to watch her from a distance. Her excitement seemed to make her glow, as she made soft sounds of excitement and giggles as she sets the blankets on the sand. It still amazed Cooper, how he met her. And it almost bewildered him that he could keep her. Yet here she was, standing in front of him. As they set up their picnic date to watch the sunset.

I used to play at love
Love became an empty game
I walked away from love

Before meeting y/n, Cooper was heartless.

But before that,Cooper used to be such a sap for love, dreaming of watching the sunset with his lover and midnight drives to the gas station. And when he met his ex, he was head over heels.

She was beautiful in his eyes, she made Cooper glow and smile whenever she was around. Cooper was almost sure he would spend all the money on her, to show how much he loved her.

But soon everything stopped.

Cooper had brought his ex to a party, he  wanted her to meet all of his friends, so finally all of the people that made him happy were finally together.
He had notified his friends that was going to smoke at the balcony, and if anyone wanted to be there as well, they more than welcome.
He kissed his ex quickly, before grabbing his lighter and joint and leaving the crowded room.

It seemed that everything was going well, til Travis and Noah speed walked to the balcony. Making loud noice and moving towards Cooper as he finished his blunt.
"Dude, you need to see her." Noah says, it didn't have that joking , straight faced with eyes full of worry. He looked towards Traves, who looked even more nervous than Noah and was biting his nails. Cooper furrowed his brows, but laughed a bit. Shrugging it off and walking towards the door, going to where she was.