Sweater paws - Cscoop

I think it shows that Cooper is my favorite member of lunch club

I think it shows that Cooper is my favorite member of lunch club. ;—;
Inspired by -faithers-
Please read her book, it's absolutely epic.
——————-

"Y/n could help unpack the equipment?" Schlatt asks, Y/n nods silently getting up to get the camera equipment. Hoping that maybe doing something productive will help her get warmer, Y/n had decided to go outside in the middle of winter in a thin long sleeve hoping it would keep her warm.
Only to find herself shivering, teeth chattering, and hives forming on her arms and shoulders.

"Y/n you ok there girly? You look like you're dying." Mason asks, Y/n tries to nod but her whole body is shaking.
"I'm just really cold." She says, Mason laughs loudly. "I told you to wear something thicker!" He says, she rolls her eyes "I thought my blubber would keep me warm!" She says making Mason laugh even louder. "Y/n, if that was the case then I'd be a living heater." He says rolling his eyes, Y/n laughs as well scratching her arms slightly, feeling the bumps on her arms.

"How bout you sit in the trunk for a while, I'll keep it open so you can watch the boys film." He says, Y/n hesitates for a bit but nods. Jumping into the trunk and sitting down, looking at the boys scream at birds and kick sand.
Cooper's laugh can be heard through the laughs of others, his loud heart filled laugh making Y/n's melt.
She shivered more, hugging her knees tightly as she tries to get warmer, but it does nothing.

Cooper looks back, staring right into
Y/n's eyes, giving her a curious look. She smiles a bit, waving slightly, keeping herself in a tight ball. Cooper furrows his brows and walks over to Y/n, laughing but alittle concerned. "You alright there, Y/n?" He asks, Y/n nods alittle. "I'm alright Cooper, you-you should get back to filming." She stutters out.  Cooper let's out a breathy laugh, "you're absolutely lying. What's wrong."
He asks, Y/n laughs.

"I'm just kinda cold, and my arms are getting covered in hives." She says, slightly lifting up her sleeves to show the bumps around her arm. Cooper stared at her worriedly, "Here have my sweater." He says, Taking off his hoodie.
"But, what about you Coopa?" She asks, Cooper shrugs. "Dude i grew up here, don't worry about me." He says, giving Y/n his soft Very Cool hoodie. She grabs the hoodie softly, putting it on. Letting the sleeves of the sweater fall against her hands, her tiny frame in his hoodie made him blush.

She snuggles into it softly, pushing her small hands into the sleeves, creating large sweater paws. Cooper watched silently, almost dying at how adorable she was. "Come on, let's go sit on the sand." He says, opening his hand towards her's motioning her to take it. Y/n giggles and nods, taking Cooper's hand and let's herself be guided by the sunkissed Cali boy. 

Cooper and Y/n watched quietly, watching as the others sat on the ground or made small sandcastles, watching the small birds fly around, and the soft waves going against the shore.
The soft breeze hitting against the warm jacket made Y/n's eyes get heavy,
She let's her eyes close slowly, smelling the scent of Cooper's cologne and feeling safe, she slowly goes to sleep.

Cooper was lost in his own reality when he felt something lean against his shoulder, he looked to his side to see
Y/n softly snoring as she holds onto the hoodie. Cooper only chuckles, slightly waking up Y/n, but Y/n doesn't move. She's too comfortable.

"I love you." Cooper says, almost waking Y/n up immediately.
She snuggles into Cooper, feeling him wrap his arms around her.

"I love you too." She says, letting her hands sink into the hoodie more. The warmth surrounding her, feeling more safe than ever.

And they sat together in the sand.
Looking at the beach together.

————-
I'm sorry this is so bad!
I'm doing this during advisory;—;