no greater love - Schlatt

This inspired by one of my favorite Amy winehouse songs

Rest in Peace Amy Winehouse, your singing was my inspiration.

-----------///---------
(gender neutral reader)

"You want one more song?" Y/n asks, looking at the chat. Holding their guitar steadily as they look through.
One message making them smile widely.

Jschlatt: yea stupid, sing me a song.

They laugh and shakes their head, heat rushing to their cheeks as they look away. Their boyfriend spamming the chat with more demands of a song to play. Schlatt had been their lover for almost 2 years now, keeping it hidden
To the public, and the only people who knew about their relationship in Lunch Club, was Ted and Carson. Who found the two lovers kissing by the balcony at 3am, during their Vidcon vacation.

The two lovers have gotten non-stop teasing ever since.

"Oh? You want another song Schlatt?"
Y/n asks, smirking. They sigh, "ok. I've got a song for you business boy."

Jschlatt: I'm a businessman BUISNESS MAN

Y/n rolls their eyes, "whatever buisness boy. Alright chat, one last song it is."
Inhaling softly and soon started to sing.

There is no greater love
Than what I feel for you.

Softly strumming their guitar, hitting their thumbs against the base of the guitar. Rocking their head from side to side as they sing.

No sweeter song, no heart so true
There is no greater thrill
Than what you bring to me
No sweeter song
Than what you sing, sing to me.

Their voice had sounded much more passionate, their voice lazy but filled with such emotion. As they smile ever so slightly, thinking of schlatt listening to them sing.

You're the sweetest thing
I have ever known
And to think that you are mine alone

There is no greater love
In all the world, it's true
No greater love
That what I feel for you.

Their voice slowly fades into silence, they stop the guitar playing. They smile and stare at the screen, seeing all the heart emotes displaying on the chat.
"Is that what you wanted, Mr.Demanding?" Y/n asks, giggling a bit. Searching through the chat to see Schlatt's message. Searching through the heart emotes, the fangirl/boying, and the people who ship. 

Jschlatt: hey stupid, open your door

Y/n raises a brow and turns around, forgetting to turn off the facecam and mute the mic. Y/n walks up and opens the door to see schlatt. Messy hair, a white crew-neck, and joggers.
He looks at them with a smirk, they smile back. "Your singing is what lights up my day." He says, his voice slightly raspy. Y/n giggles and put their hands up to hold his face in their hands. Softly caressing his cheeks, combing the  rough hairs that grew on his face. "You my darling, light up my day." Y/n says back, putting their head against shit, both giggling like children. Schlatt was the first to lean in, holding their face and kissing them gently, the feeling of paradise only surrounding y/n for a couple seconds. Before both parties move away, looking at eachother deeply, soon laughing.

"Is that how we're going to come out?" He asks, y/n looks at him in confusion.
"What do you mean buisness boy?"
They asks, Schlatt chuckles. Soon pointing at y/n PC. "I mean that, you forgot to mute and turn off the facecam." He says, Y/n gasps and turns around. Seeing the thousands of people looking At the stream. And the rest of Lunch Club.

Traves: holy balls

Cscoop: SOMEBODY CLIP IT

CallMeCarsonLIVE: I need someone to look at me like how Schlatt looks at Y/n

HugboxEVIL: Surely

Slimecicle: no grater love? Y/n will you ever stop being to Cheesy?

TedNivison: chat, if you know what's good for ya. You'd support this ship.

Y/n just laughs, ending the stream quickly. Soon turning back to Schlatt, who was already prepared for Y/n to fall into his embrace.
Schlatt laughs as he feels Y/n snuggle into him.

"You're so right y/n" he says, making y/n look up at him with confusion. "About?"

"There really is no greater love, than what I feel for you."

——-
HOLY CHEESE BALLS!
I hit 800+ reads! That's epic! It really means a lot! Thank you so much for supporting this book, and reading it.
You guys are all just total sweetpeas!

- magnolia ✨❤️💕🦋🌺🌈