♡︎when they date someone with the fairycore aesthetic♡︎

Thank you for the kind messages, really it means alot

Thank you for the kind messages, really it means alot. I'll try to get these chapters out and then I'll take my mini break.

♡︎ requested by euphre
Thank you for requesting sweetpea :)

Carson
- alright this might shock you on how he met you. But he met you, through Schlatt. I know, crazy right?
You were one of Schlatt's childhood friends.

- once he laid eyes on you, he immediately fell. You came to their house in a beautiful sundress and cardigan. Perfect smile and soft eyes.

- He just couldn't get his eyes off of you, and it seemed like you were interested as well! :)
Y/N - "Hi, I'm Y/n. It seems I haven't met you yet."
CAR - "i-im Carson, my name's Carson."

Charlie
- Charlie will never stop loving your outfits. He'll love you, normal or not. But our outfits have him melt. He just loves the way you present yourself and your personality.

- you like going to the market with Charlie, you guys always buy stuff together. You guys have a budget, but always end up over paying.

- Sometimes he likes to dress up with you, match the aesthetic. He just loves the way you look.
Y/N - "are we matching today, love?"
CHAR - "yes, yes we are."
Y/N - "we can be fairies together."

Schlatt
- Similar to Cottagecore, alot of people would think that you guys wouldn't be compatible. They are very wrong.

- Schlatt loves the way you look, absolutely adores it. You just shine, he really thinks you might be a fairy. You make his entire day better.

- Twitter has never been the nicest to him, and he does get down in the dumps. He's happy he's with you, cause you're always there to make him feel better. Make him feel like he's normal.
Y/N - "what's got you down in the dumps?"
S- "(insert that really bad Jschlatt situation where he got doxxed)
Y/N - "I'm sorry hun, I made some peach cobbler, and the sun isn't down yet. How bout we have a picnic."
S- "right now?"
Y/N - "yeah! Just to get your mind off somethings, we get blankets and some soda. So, what do you say?!"
S- "that sounds nice." :)

Cooper
- he doesn't know how he got with you, you're so much more than him. Deserve so much more than him, he's BEWILDERED.

- Met you in school, always dressed in the cutest outfits and was always the smarter kid in class. He needed a study buddy so he asked you. Till this day, he's shocked you said yes to him for prom.

- He tries to make dates really romantic, even though he might be the type to be romantic. He tries to make them as memorable and as romantic as they can.
Like the time he took you to a meadow, you guys stayed there for hours.
COOP - "now! Open your eyes!"
Y/N - "Oh wow! It's beautiful!"
COOP - "do you like it?"
Y/N - "like it? I LOVE IT!"

Ted
- Once he had the time, he moved in with you. He instantly loved your life style, what you do, how you present yourself, your positivity.

- Could stare at you for hours, you look like a Disney princess.

- Loves taking pictures of you, and he loves when you take him to really beautiful sights.
Y/N - "Do you need places to take pictures?"
TED - "Not really, why?"
Y/N - "Saw a natural tulip meadow, just a couple minutes off the gravel path."
TED - "wait really? Let's go now-"
Y/N - "now?"

Traves
- Surprisingly, you're his childhood friend. You grew up with him and ended up moving. But you guys kept in touch.

- You guys always call, no matter the time zone. You take him everywhere, sometimes you call him the morning. He loves to watch you put on makeup and put on one of your beautiful outfits. He just loves to admire you.

- When the guys met you, they didn't know what to think. You weren't a streamer like Traves, and you didn't show your face much when the guys were around either.
TRAV - "Y/N!"
Y/N - "TRAVES!"
COOP - "what the hell, she looks like a Disney princess."
CAR - "I feel kinda lonely now."
TED - "awh, this is adorable."
S - "huh, she's real- OW Charlie what the hell?!"
CHAR - "be.nice."
NOAH - "surely :)"

Noah
- once he found out you lived in the middle of nowhere in the woods, he took the chance to live with you instantly.

- it's always been his dream, and now his life is complete. With you, his dream life, guns, and you.

- Sometimes he forgets he's living with you, and he'll wake up to amazing food downstairs. Instantly making his mouth water.
Y/N - "good morning :)"
NOAH - "good morning, what's the delicious smell??"
Y/N "hehe, I made french toast and bacon."

Josh
- He's never really been the kind of guy to be out going. He doesn't know what you see in him.

- you're the one who makes the dates, and honestly you guys aren't mad at it. Sometimes he'll do it, but you truly make dates magical. For both you and him.

- He gets jealous pretty easily, you're really pretty and you tend to get cat called alot.
RANDOM DUDE - "hey baby, how about you show me what's under that-"
JOSH - "dude! Fucking gross, learn how to respect people you fucking prick. You alright Y/n?"
Y/N - "yea, thank you. (•////•)

Wilbur
- met you through Niki, you were a musician that played at fancy restaurant. Niki was persistent on Wilbur meeting you.

- He came in, and immediately blushes.
You strummed, singing. Wearing your soft embroidered strawberries and soft pink overalls, tied hair and pink sunhat.

- He was absolutely blown away, not just from your beauty but also singing.
Y/N - "Niki! You're here! Want some water? I could ask the bartender."
NIKI - "No I'm ok, I just wanted you to meet Wilbur, i've told you about him."
Y/N - "Oh! Um, Hi! I'm Y/n, lovely to meet you."
WIL - "Hi, I'm Wil. You sing so beautifully, maybe we could make a song together sometime?"

——————
Again, thank you for the kind messages. 🌈✨🍄

I hope you liked it!

- Mahalo!

- Magnolia