Igor (1/3)- Lunch Club

This is based off of  Tyler the Creator's albums IGOR! it's a lovely album and one of my favs from him so far

This is based off of Tyler the Creator's albums IGOR! it's a lovely album and one of my favs from him so far.

Male x Lunch Club.

+ Wilbur, Josh

THIS WILL BE CUT IN PARTS BECAUSE THIS IS REALL LONG

--------------

IGOR'S THEME!:
"Got my eyes open."

Over the years that y/n has lived and loved, he's learned alot. From each lover he's been with, and each one he's felt for. The years of experience and emotions has made him wise amd humble. Taught him how to feel, how to be safe, and how to take care of himself.

But he can't help but look back in time, as he lays in his bed at late hours. Thinking about each and every one of them.

EARFQUAKE:
"Cause you make my earth quake.
Riding around, your love is shaking me up
And it's making my heart break
Don't leave
It's my fault."

Meeting Wilbur back in highschool was almost a nightmare hidden in paradise.
Something about him brightened the room, changed people, made them feel better.
Y/n didn't know if it was the way his smile just made him glow, or how his voice could just make you feel better.
But jeez, did Wilbur really shake y/n up.
Wilbur was the pretty boy of the school, well one of them. But he was musical, always carrying some kind of instrument with him. Always spending his breaks practicing chords and writing lyrics, no matter how comedic the song was. He put so much effort into his songs.

Wilbur and y/n used to spend so much time together whether playing around at the bleachers, or writing music under the trees during lunch break.
Y/n was falling in love, but he knew he wasn't the only one. He was one out of the countless boys and girls that swooned over him, and his cute smile, and his voice, and the way his hair flowed. But he was ok with it, being one out of many, watching him blossom like flowers.

Until y/n ruined it.

Y/n didn't know if he was doing it right, hell! He didn't even know if Wilbur was giving hints. Til he kissed Wilbur under the bleachers after school, Wilbur seemed shocked? Maybe happy? Wilbur smiled, holding Y/n hand and they walked home.

But when the sun came up the next day, Wilbur completely ignored him. Almost looking embarrassed for what he did, looking at y/n in such a disgusting way. But Wilbur was so entrancing. No matter how much y/n knew that it was Wilbur's fault. He blamed it on himself,
Continuing to love him, chasing after him. Thinking it was his fault.

Because
"When it all comes crashing down I need you."

I THINK:
"Man I wish you would call me, by your name cause I'm sorry. This is not apology
You are such a distraction"

Charlie was a ray of sunshine. Always making puns and making others laugh.
He loved happiness, he didn't want to keep the negativity living. He lived and thrived in positivity, and it was almost a power that he could make everyone happy the way he could.

Y/n always came to him for advise and positivity, he would call him up. Just to hear his voice and the endless puns he would make. Everytime y/n found himself down in the dumps, sad, covered in self doubt. Charlie was always there. They were almost the best duo, always talking and make jokes on stream and in videos.

At first y/n thought it was just a really good friendship. Till one night he was studying for a major test in college, and the only thought that was filling his head was Charlie's smile, and the soft laughs he made, and the odd jokes that came falling out of his mouth.
y/n finally came to the realization that he was in love, it almost made y/n feel like clouds and cotton candy. Until the realization fell onto him.
Charlie is straight, and he has a girlfriend.

"I think I'm falling in love, this time I think it's forreal!
How can I tell you? How can I tell you???"

RUNNING OUT OF TIME:
"Living in pretend! Keep it a buck fifty fuck, oh.
Living in pretend
Are you."

Cooper was probably one of the most fake boyfriends y/n has ever had.
And not in a way, where y/n faked liking him. No, y/n loved him. It was almost known to the rest of their friend group how much y/n liked him.

But behind closed doors, Cooper felt the same way. Late night kisses, midnight drives, loud screams to lyrics in his room, and soft cuddles in early mornings. It was everything y/n could have ever wanted, and he loved and ravished it. But he couldn't help but hate how Cooper presented himself in public, the skater boy that drank and smoked, and talked to girls.
Cooper, the careless and reckless skater boy. He wasn't like that when they were together, never was. He was the soft and gentle boy who savored every memory and every moment.

It was even worse at parties, when he would get drunk. Dance around and touch girls as he walked, flirt so easily.
Those were the times that y/n would cry in the empty bathroom.
And he hated the fact that he believed every text that Cooper sent during his hungover.

"Whatever I did last night, I didn't mean it. You know I love you. I always will."

What bullshit. It was completely nonsense, because Cooper always made those jokes.
"Well at least I'm not gay."
"Ew I ain't kissing another guy."

What complete and utter nonsense. Were the kisses fake? Were the hand holding nothing? Were the sweet nothings said to each other just waste?

Oh how y/n wished he could just take off that facade, but that facade seemed to be made out of steel. No matter how many times y/n asked him to take it off.
And y/n realized it soon after, because Cooper ended up getting a girlfriend. That y/n knew he wasn't happy with.

"Take your mask off. I need her out the picture.
Stop lying to these people
Stop lying to yourself
I know the real you."

——————————————

That's Igor part 1! Hope you liked it!
I added some personal experiences and just theories I have with this album.

But honestly, this album is absolutely lovely. Because of that, this might be my favorite imagine so far! This album made me so emotional when I first listened to it, and it was even better when listening to when driving around.

I hope you liked it!

- magnolia.