It's the cuteness for me - Traves

I did this with my friend and we went HAM on eachother

I did this with my friend and we went HAM on eachother. It came to the point where my other friend had to stop us, we were really exposing eachother.

I'm about to post something hella angsty soon so keep out for that :)))

—————-

"Wanna play it???" Traves asks, Y/n moves her phone a bit and looks at him with a raised brow. "Play what??"

"It's the ___ for me." He says, Curiosity lights up in her eyes as she sits up.
"I mean sure I guess." She says, looking out the window of Traves' room.
It was 11pm, they were having their weekly bedroom sleepovers. Where they buy a large amount of snacks and food, and make a giant blanket nest. No streaming, no social media. Only movies, music, and pillow fights.

Traves sits criss-cross infront of Y/n, as Y/n cleans of crumbs on the hoodie she stole from Traves, she sits up. Still holding onto a bag of Takis and Potato chips. "Ready Trav?" She asks, he nods excitedly, trying to hide his grin as he bites his lips. Of course, Y/n let's him go first.
"It's the junk food for me." He says, laughing as Y/n shoves more chips into her mouth. Opening her mouth to show the crushed almost gooey potato and tortilla substance. "EW G R O S S!" Trav says making Y/n laugh.

"It's the only being able to cook Glizzies and Hamburgers for me." She says, Traves gasps and puts a hand on his heart. Dramatically fluttering his eyes.
"Are you questioning my cooking skills?" He asked, Y/n laughs. "I'm not questioning, I'm insulting your cooking skills." She says, he gasps even louder, causing him to cough loudly. Y/n begins to laugh even harder, holding onto her stomach as she watches Traves cough on just air.

"It's the saltiness for me." He says, Y/n giggles blushing alittle. Knowing fully well that she treats him so much better than the rest of group. Not because they were best friends since high school, but because she was in love with him. And he was way too clueless to even notice.
It was obvious to everyone but Traves, that Y/n was absolutely in love, the way she laughed and how she would always side with him, how they always stayed together in SMPlive. Y/n was just getting her heart strings pulled, or at least she thinks so.

"It's the always hiding your face, when you know that your fans absolutely adore you, for me." She says, Traves rolls his eyes. "No they don't, I'm not even that cute." He says, she bites her lips. Trying to hold in any words.
"Ok whatever." She says rolling her eyes,  trying to bite back the urge to tell him.

"It's the always laughing at everything for me." Traves says, Y/n rolls her eyes again. "Yea cause life is funny enough to laugh at!" She says, but deep down she knows that she mostly laughs at his jokes. "Do you really think you're not that cute??" She asks, Traves shrugs.
And suddenly, it was like blood was beginning to boil.

How could he not notice how cute he is, how absolutely charming he is?
"I mean, like. Have you seen Cooper and Noah? Like even Schlatt and Ted? Everyone simps for them." He says, she was close to punching him in the face in anger. She wanted to say something, tell him, ANYTHING to show that she loved him.

She couldn't hold it in. "Ok ok, well." She says, getting Traves' attention again.
"It's the, thinking you aren't absolutely charming and cute, when I've literally had a crush on you since fucking high school graduation." She says, immediately closing her mouth in shock. Traves stares at her in wide eyes.
"You like me?" He asked, she nervously nods.

A wide smile spreads across Traves face, and immediately moves to kiss Y/n. The kiss was soft, almost like clouds and snow, but warm like hot chocolate. Y/n puts her hands on his shoulders and Traves holds her softly by the waist. Soon they quickly backed away, both catching their breath as they stared into each other's eyes.
"So...do you like me back??" She asks, cocking her head to the side in confusion. Traves laughs and nods, "yes, it means I like you back. you goober."
He says, Y/n giggles softly and leans in to kiss him again. And Traves is more than willing to have another kiss, from what he thought was an Angel.

"It's the cuteness for me." He says, making eachother laugh as both end up laying eachother. Y/n lets go and lies down. Traves soon follows, falling onto their blanket nest. "Don't worry Traves. We're cute." She says, making him.
Soon falling asleep in each other's arms.