♡︎Favorite couples songs♡︎ 1/3

Hiya :) It's been a while! I finished work early so I can write alittle bit :)This will split into parts! (gender neutral or female implied )----------------

Hiya :)
It's been a while! I finished work early so I can write alittle bit :)
This will split into parts!
(gender neutral or female implied )
----------------

Carson
Song for him; pluto projector - Rex Orange County
He was always someone who never saw himself as the best, and never thought his achievements were good enough. You remember sitting next to him, and holding him closely, telling him that he was doing so well. Nothing will go wrong, that he's been doing so good, and that you're proud of him.

He will always be "the boy inside his thoughts." And sometimes, he just needs someone to get him out of it. When he's done streaming, and he just needs to spend time with you.
"And the encore lasts forever, now it's time we're due to spend."

Song for you; sweet sundae - temporex
He thinks you're something out of this world, something that he can't believe he's able to hold and love.
Funny enough, this was one of the songs that played when you guys met.
" I want to approach you but my knees begin to shake, cos nice eyes and you're hot like the sun.
I wonder what the odds are that you might be the one?"

And when days get rough, and the deadlines are coming closer by the day. He can never thank you enough when it comes to taking care of him, making him take breaks, making him go on walks, being his motivation. He can't see a life where you aren't there for him, and he can't thank you enough.
"I can't see anyone who can take better care of me."

Couple song!:
Perfect sweet blue - Jakob Ogawa
No matter how hard life can be, you've always been there. He knows that it's alittle odd that he's a youtuber. He knows that it's alittle nerve racking to see 10k people watching his stream.
But yet you were here, helping him through every step of the way.

You know that your life is normal, nothing compared to his. Yet you love him, and you love when he still cheers for you and helps you when you're feeling down.

"I know this love is kinda crazy,
But baby it's much more than lust,
Without you by my side I'm dazy
All I can think about is us."

Charlie
Song for him: Superfast Jellyfish - Gorillaz
It was much less how the lyrics meant to you, and more of the feel. Charlie was always someone who could brighten up the mood, always making puns, making others laugh.
The song could always brighten up the mood with the chorus and the crisp percussion, and the lyrics always made you laugh as you danced. Both Charlie and the song had One thing in common, making your day better.

"Super fast
Super fast
I come in last, but just in time for breakfast
Keep us through, keep us through
Whatever blue the night, the night throws at us
Aluminum I crush for fun
Aluminum
The sea is radioactive
The sea is radioactive"

Song for you; American Spirits - Inner wave                                                                                       Never in his life, has he met someone so impulsive, let alone date them. So when he met you, his life was flipped. You would drop anything when he needs help, buying pretty plants cause they look nice. Waking him up at 2am just so you guys could fall asleep watching the stars.He remembers when he wanted to do something, and you instantly said yes. You were so adventurous, so ready for anything.

"Call you on the phone
You said don't be alone
I'm on my way
On my way
Another Friday night
Where to now?
I'm on it."

Couple Song: Dance, Baby! - Boy Pablo
This song played in an H&M one time, and you guys were hooked. You guys were shopping late at night, and it was playing this song.
You guys dancing, twirled together, spinned around around the clothes and mannequins. The both of you laughed so hard and danced so much, that you both were lost in the moment.

"Dance with me, baby!
Dance with me baby, let's get lost right here
Dance with me, baby
Dance with me, babe under the chandelier"

Schlatt
Song for him; Movie - Tom Misch
Schlatt never showed his emotions much, and it wasn't hard to see or to figure out. But when it comes to you, he loves you. He would do anything, he would make you breakfast in the morning when you were sick, whispers small words of encouragement as you studied for a test. But under his tough exterior, is a soft hearted hopeless romantic.
"Remember me, let's set the scene
You and me, what could've been.
Still swimming in old lover's dream
So playing on new movie screen."

Song for you; Coffee - Beabadoobee
You were always someone to try and make life easier for him, no matter if you were exhausted or not.
It could be bringing him a warm cup of coffee to him when editing, or it could be a hug he never knew he needed.
You reminded him of soft mornings, the birds chirping and wind blowing, no chaos. Just the light flowing through the curtains.
"And i'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar, how you like it.
Don't know how long i'll stay for, it's ok I'll know on your door.
Won't you come down and get me?
I like it when you host me tight."

Couple song; Time Alone with you - Jacob Collier and Daniel Caesar
Both of you found comfort in eachother, like a hiding spot from the chaos, the light in a dark path. But both of you were busy people, so when finally both of you got just a bit of rest. You guys savored it, loving it, taking in every moment together. It could be dancing in a party, or simply cooking dinner together.
"At time we may find
Our hearts grow heavy
It's all good, it's all right.
You're all I need."

Cooper
Song that describes him; Hell N Back - Bakar!
You met him only weeks after a shitty breakup, and when you met him. Your life immediately got brighter, he was a thousand times better than your ex, he was mesmerizing, his simple laugh and smile that made you smile. He was genuine, something so unfamiliar to you, he cared. And at the end of the day, just the thought him had you smiling from ear to ear.
"And you would be my light
Be my yellow?
PYT walking down portobello
Put a smile on this face at the end of the day."

Song that describe you; cuz you're my girl - Yung Heazy
When he saw you, his damn heart seemingly stopped. Everything was in slow motion for him, the way you turned and gazed at him and simply smiled. The way your eyes twinkled in a way he wouldn't comprehend, the way your laugh echoed through the restaurant he met you in.
He immediately planned to make you his.
"I saw your image through the crack of the door
Immediately I plotted out a plan to be yours
She's the girl, girl, girl, girl, girl
Runaway from me
And your mood brings me, it relieves my stress
Whenever you're around I hate everything less."

Couple Song!; Summer Love - blAck pARty
Both of you found love in quality time, both of you loved it when you just turned off your devices. You guys would drive to the beach and play for hours, surf, maybe even smoke as you drive home after a long night. He loved to watch how excited you got when you saw something you wanted.
And you loved how much fun he had when he surfed, hearing his laugh as he falls into the ocean.
No phones, no editing, no checking who liked a post and who didnt. It was just the both of you.

"Take a walk around the beach
Put your feet in the sand
Don't you be scared
I'll your hand
Nothing can describe the feeling
I feel when I'm with you."