♡︎ them dating someone with the cottagecore aesthetic ♡︎

Sorry that my format for these keep changing ;-;———————

———————

Carson
- you're so much more different than anyone he's been with or has hung out with. And that's what he loves about you, you stand out.

- he likes going on walks with you, especially in the rain.

- he likes when you guys sit by the fire and drink homemade hot coco, and watch movies. It really helps him de-stress and spend time with you.
Y/N - "Carson? You ok? Do you want watch some movies and drink hot coco?"
CAR - "yes please, today wasn't the best."
Y/N - "you can tell me all about it whilst we make hot coco."
CAR. - "thank you :>"

Charlie
- Actually met you at a little coffee shop near a hike. You asked for a pumpkin spice latte with extra cream and cinnamon. You just looked like a princess.

- loves getting lost in the forest with you, loves that you like to pick flowers and make them into little trinkets.

- loves cooking with you, making bread was his favorite thing to do with you.
Y/N - "Char! We finally got the ingredients to make sourdough bread!"
CHAR - "epic! Let's make it now!"
Y/N - "Wha- wait!"

Schlatt
- he's lived his life in the city of New York, trashy both the people and the place. Loud and noisy all the time!
(Ok that was really rude I'm so sorry but that's what my friend always says.)

- but when he met you, his life has never been this peaceful. And he's been so grateful.

- likes to help you build things, shelves, tables, composters. While he does that, he loves watching you painting it and sketching how you want to decorate the object. It's nice to do things like that when his job mainly consists of sitting down.

- he likes when you guys pick out patterns and colors together.
S - "what's the pattern for this one?"
Y/N - "well I have 4 patterns, which one do you like most?"
S  - "the plaid one would look really nice with the light brown."
Y/N - "lovely, I was thinking the same thing!"

Cooper
- he absolutely adores your aesthetic and your life style. He finds it absolutely adorable and cute but he won't say anything.

- he likes to go fruit picking with you! you guys then get a fresh jar of honey, and eat the fruit with the honey. :)

- He likes taking you out to skate parks, you always have fun being outside anyways. He just hates the fact that everyone stares at you/ check you out. >:(
COOP - "fuck them."
Y/N - "wha- Cooper that was rude."
COOP - "but they were literally checking you out! So yea! Fuck them your mine."
Y/N:  '' "Awh you make me blush."

Ted
- just like Cooper, he adores your life style and aesthetic. But he loves to tell you how beautiful and how adorable your life style is.

- loves to travel with you, in any form of transportation. Walking, driving, biking, a n y t h i n g.

- he likes to make cooking videos with you, you know how to make anything from scratch and he likes watching you make the food.
Y/N - "hey! You said you didn't have any video ideas? We could make strawberry pie for a vid!"
TED - "that sounds like a great idea! What recipe are we using?l
Y/N - "my mom's recipe!"
TED - "I love you and your cottage life style so much."

Traves
- When he saw you, he literally thought you were a fairy. You were glowing, you were out of place, and your smile made him stop in his tracks. You were so out of this world beautiful.

- L O V E S picking fruit with you, loves going on walks with you, he just loves it.
Corona has really effected the way he goes out, but your neighbor lives like 20 miles away. So now he can just run around and scream. :)

- He likes going to the market with you, he likes when you teach him how to identify when a fruit/vegetable is ripe.
Y/N - "those avocados aren't ripe yet, Trav."
TRAV - "huh? How'd you know?"
Y/N - "they're too solid, when squeezing a ripe one, you can slightly feel your fingers sink into them. But making a real indent in the avocado means it's rotten."
TRAV - "oHhh! That's cool! Like this one??"
Y/N - "yup! That one is ripe!"

Noah
- met you at a pumpkin patch, you helped him pick out a ripe pumpkin for Halloween.

- Like Ted and Charlie, he likes wondering around the forest with you. He likes seeing you be passionate with the things you see. It makes him happy. :)

- likes how excited you get when you get new plant materials, especially when it's about food. He finds it adorable.
Y/N - "I got materials to grow enoki mushrooms!!"
NOAH - "YOOOO! Does that means more recipes?!"
Y/N - "yes! More recipes!!"

Josh
- he's never seen anyone like you, e v e r.
Was really interested in you, and became really cool beans friends with you. B)

- likes plantng and watching plants grow with you, you guys have a good time in a comfortable silence.

- likes watching you identify all the plants you have and find in the woods. Literally loves how much knowledge you have on plants.
Y/N - "oh! That's an aloe plant! We can use it incase we get sunburnt! And the cool thing about it, it's edible."
(I've tried it, doesn't really taste like anything. :))
JOSH - "oh cool, ill grab some :))"

Wilbur
- literally met you during his visit in America. You were so beautiful and stunning, you looked on of a kind, and you were so kind to him.

- when he visits, he likes to do as much as he can with you. But he really loves going flower picking with you, and getting to dry the flowers for decoration.

- he loves picnics, he likes setting up the basket while he watched you cook. He likes to help as much as he can, he really just loves it. He likes singing to you when you guys eat. :)
Y/N - "hey Wil, wanna have a picnic?"
WIL - "sure!"
He's trying to hide his excitement. :)

——————
2 chapters in 1 day?!
Yessir!

I really love the cottagecore aesthetic so i thought it would be cool :)
Plus i wanna do a mini series of lunch club dating peoole with certain aesthetic :)

I hope you liked it!

- mahalo!

- honeybee <3