Out of my league - Schlatt

I've been watching alot of Schlatt, Traves, and Carson

I've been watching alot of Schlatt, Traves, and Carson. Be prepared for those chapters.

Inspired by : Out of my league - Fitz and Tantrums!

TW: Schlatt being insecure, but there is a good ending.

( F E M A L E  R E A D E R ) 

-----------------

Schlatt knew that she was out of his league, oh God it was obvious. Well, to Schlatt.
Y/n had the most beautiful smile, bright shining pearls that could blind someone, and those bright eyes that lit up when she was excited. Her beautifully flowing hair, and that giggle that made everyone fall for her with a single listen.

She just had that kind of voice that everyone could get entranced in, the way she explained her day and her night almost sounded like a fairy tale. She had such a bubbly and bright personality that made her smile contagious, and when you look into her eyes, you just get lost. How could Schlatt compete with that? What did Y/n see in him, when she was an angel?

She was a golden child, singing voice of an angel, fast leaner and with natural talent. Always had curiosity and loved to try new things, making Schlatt's life so much more eventful with all the things they did together. She was a talented musician and a lovely artist, making her own album covers and producing her own music, she was the human form of the word "talented."
So why did she choose him? She modeled for people, had articles praising her talent, had millions of people following her. She had simps better looking that him, How did he manage to keep such a diamond like her? He doesn't know.

Y/n knew that Schlatt was out of her league, it was obvious! Well to Y/n at least. The way he could make anyone feel safe, how he was so willing to help others when they send an email, how he could read the room so easily and fit in. And when she looked into his eyes, she thanked every god she could remember for giving her such a gift. He was her safe haven, her mini paradise in her life filled with chaos and stress, the eye of the storm. He was the only thing normal, when they danced in the living room listening to the ink spots. She finally felt like a normal person again, she forgot that she makes music, that she has concerts, that she had a fanbase.

It was her, Schlatt, the dim lights, and the soft music.

She loved the way he was, the way his bits were made, how much dedication he put into every video. She loved how nice he was, how much he would to help others, he was really something special. And because of that, she always thinks. "How did I manage to find someone that makes me feel this way? How did I manage to find a dream like him?" She honestly doesn't know.

And one night, they cuddled together on their shared bed. Feeling the warmth surrounding them, the only sound was a movie playing in the background and the blankets rustling ever so slightly. She looked away from the TV and took a look at the man next to her, hugging her waist tightly, laying his head on her chest as she combed her hand through his hair. His soft brown eyes staring intently at the screen, and she smiles for a moment.

"Schlatt?" She calls out, he looks with a furrowed brow. "yea?" and she could only smile. Bending over to kiss him softly, making a soft laugh to rise from Schlatt. "How did I ever manage to get a girl like you?" He asks, and she only laughs. "Me? Really? How did I manage to get a man like you?" she says, laughing more before kissing him again.

"you are out my of league, all the things I believed!
You were just the right thing.
Yea you are more than just a dream."