Cause im in love with him - Cscoop (1/3)

Angsty hours with Honeybee ✨This might be split into parts!

This might be split into parts!

Female reader!
-----------------
(HANAHAKI AU! \ (••) /)
TW: mentions of blood, pain, angst,
Mentions of  death.
--------------------

Y/n knew this was dangerous, not just for her mentally, but physically. The petals had already risen to her mouth, almost like a Canon of confetti, she spit out sweet peonies. When she laid her head on his shoulder, his hands combing through her thick hair. They were watching adventure Time for the 5th time, Traves sat next to them, whilst the rest of lunch club either sat on the floor or on another couch.

She softly giggled as she felt him try to untangle her hair, knowing well that he'll just get his fingers stuck. And that's when it hit, a sudden pain, yet a feeling of bliss. She immediately got up,
Startling everyone, she quickly looked and Traves and started to speed walk down the hall. Covering her mouth like she was about to throw up. "Y/n?" Cooper called out, his voice made it worse. Making her choke again, peony petals fell onto her hand. "Y/n!" Traves says, catching up with her. Opening the bathroom door for her and watches as she vomits petals.

Her sight begins to blur as tears fill her eyes. "Fuck!" She groans, spitting out more petals out of her mouth. Traves closes the door and rubs her back, as she begins to sob and pluck out petal from her mouth, and into the toilet bowl. "It's Cooper isn't it?" Traves says,
His voice soft and she continues to sob.
"Who else would it be Trav?" She says, letting out a breathy laugh. Taking out another petal. "Did this just start-"
"No, it's been here for almost 2 months." She says,
his eyes grow wide. "Has that been the reason you haven't been hanging out with us recently? Who else knows?" Traves asks, beginning to get more worried. "Schlatt and Carson know, they both found out when i was smoking. Instead of smoke coming out, it was ash covered petals." She says, beginning to move away from the toilet. Putting her back against the wall, letting her head relax on it. "You need to tell him-" "no Traves, And make him regret having the girlfriend he has? Fuck no." She says rolling her eyes. Traves almost forgot that Cooper had a girlfriend.

"I-I can fix this. I promise. I'm not getting the damn surgery either." She says, remembering when Carson begged her to get the surgery. How hypocritical of him, he had gotten Hanahaki when he had fallen for Kate. And he survived without the surgery, what makes him think she can't do it? "And besides." She says,
"I'd rather die with the memories of the boy who made me the happiest, then live a life so dull and sad it would feel colorless." She says, Traves stares at her in disbelief. "When will you tell the fans?" Oh shit. She forgot about that.

She had just recently hit 3mil, "hopefully KeemStar doesn't ask for a interview when I'm the hospital-"
"I'm being serious y/n!" Traves says, that was a first. Traves was usually one to go with the flow of life, rather be happy, live in the moment. "Don't worry, I'll tell them soon." She said looking into his eyes, his eyes showed that he didn't believe her. "Don't worry, I'll live. Stop dwelling on negative shit like this." She says, smiling. She knew Traves wanted to say more, but he kept silent. Only nodding, they both agreed that y/n will go home and Traves will tell the boys that she got sick. Probably asking Schlatt or Carson to drive her home.