♡︎when they hear you curse♡︎

Carson: - you stubbed your toe against his desk

Carson:
- you stubbed your toe against his desk.

- "ow son of a bitch."

-Carson immediately looked up at you in shock, and starts to laugh. You look at him in confusion.
➪ "What?"
"You just cursed!"
You laugh too cause Carson started wheezing.

Charlie:
- you were having a bad day, and when you dropped something you just screamed.

- "FUCK!"

- this immediately makes Charlie flinch and panic, turning around and running towards you. "What happened? Is everything ok?" He sounds panicked but he's just really worried.

- you nod and hug him. Telling him about your day. Then it suddenly hits him with realization,
➪ "you cursed!"
"oh yea! I did!!"

Schlatt:
- you were in a salty mood, til this day Schlatt doesn't know what made you so irritated. But you ended up cursing at Cooper, while being very concentrated on making a ginger bread house.

- "yo, could you like, shut the fuck up?"

- immediately Schlatt starts cackling, Cooper is trying to hide his laughter.
This is not helping your salty mood at all.
➪ "you know what? Get the fuck out now. You guys don't get to eat the ginger bread house."
"what?! No Cooper and I are sorry."
"Hush tall man. leave."

Cooper:
- you were at an Airbnb, visiting the boys. Sam decided to be weird and throw random items at you and Cooper while you guys were cuddling.

- you immediately grab the nearest weapon, a pool noodle.

- "Sam ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ!"

- Cooper immediately bursts into laughter with Sam, the way you said it was way too adorable. He can't handle it, its just too cute.
➪ "that was absolutely adorable"
"I was trying to be intimidating!"
"you cannot be intimidating Y/n."
" 。゚(`゚)゚。"

Ted:
- playing fall guys, and it just slipped out.

- "ah shit."

-this catches Ted off guard, like immediately. But just like Cooper, he finds it absolutely adorable. And literally cannot take you seriously.
"did you just curse?"
"Yes?"
"Adorable."
"Thank you :)"

Traves:
- you sang it in a song, and it kinda just slipped. It generally shocked everyone. You were known for not cursing, like Traves.

"I'm a scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle!!"
(Scrawny by the wallows if you wanna know the song! \ (••) /)

- kinda shocked everyone, Cooper and Traves made the most noise.
"Y/N JUST SWORE!"
"I'm the only one who doesn't curse now. :("
"Y/n you betrayed me."
"Sorry not sorry ;)"

Noah:
- you were reading a donation from his chat.

- "Noah you fuckin drunk bro?"

- Noah chokes on his beer making you laugh. It just really surprised him, and it shocked him that it fit you so well. Like it sounded nice when you cursed.
"first time I heard you curse!"
"It's my first time cursing!"

Josh:
- playing Human Fall Flat with him, Carson, Cooper, and Traves. You fell from a high place.

- "oh fuck. Welp i just fell."

- kinda calm about it, like he's still shocked but he kept his composure.
➪ "y/n you just cursed."
"It was bound to happen at some point."

Wilbur:
- you were reading chat once again, you guys were playing Minecraft with him and Schlatt.

- "chat wants me to call you a uh a cunt."

- immediately laughs, like almost scream laughing. Schlatt's cackling can be heard in the background, while you're softly giggling.
"You know what that means right Y/n?"
"Oh of course!"
"AND SHE STILL CALLED YOU A CUNT AHA"
"Shut up Schlatt!"

-------
This one just randomly popped in my head, and I couldn't write anything else. So I hope you like this one :D