Addicted to eachother - Noah Hugbox

Hiya :)

Hiya :)

I woke up not feeling the best, so I'm hoping that I can write the feeling out. ❤️

TW?: Uh, being addicted to someone?

-------------

He was addicting

God, was I in love.

I met him through Carson, all of Lunch club were at one of the Misfits parties.
And there he was, sitting by a brightly lit camp fire, sipping a beer and smiling at the friends around him.
His smile was almost blinding, bright pearls that made him so charming.
This soft almost hazel-like eyes, reminding me of a bright day in a forest, his eyes were something I could get lost in. And with a simple gaze, I became mush, I became a puddle of butterflies in my seat.

And his voice, smooth like hot dripping caramel. Smooth and warm, something I could listen to for hours.
I remember when I sat by Carson, talking to him for a bit. And Noah had sat next to me, giving me that charming smile, and those mesmerizing hazelnut eyes. And he said, "how does a beautiful woman like you know my friend Carson?" Almost immediately making me laugh. I look back at him and smile, "How does a handsome man like yourself know my friend Carson?" I ask, he laughs back.
And that's how it all started.

He was perfect, too perfect.
He took me to places when the sun was out, drove me to different sights and took me to random food trucks and restaurants. We could get dressed all fancy and go out to a lovely expensive restaurant, with multiple different spoons for different plates. Or we could drive around the city for hours, grabbing McDonald's and laughing at the fact He asked for a "20 piece chicken nuggies." In our sweatpants, and an old t-shirt, that was found after being hidden behind equipment for god knows how long,

But we didn't care, we were the happiest. And as long as I was with him I was ok.

But then I had to go back home, back to my place.

And he said "we can do this, we love eachother more than anything. We'll make it work."
And we did, 7 months without eachother was hard but with constant texting and understanding our time zones, it went smoothly.

But there were times when I needed him.

When the house was cold, and all I needed was him. I needed to hear his voice and his warmth wrapped around me. I needed his love, he was like a drug. I needed him to feel better, have his love course through my veins, taking in his scent and let it settle in my lungs so much it started to hurt.
Scratching myself just to feel myself wrapped around his embrace again, just to feel him one more time.
I was crazy, addicted.

And at first I thought I was the only in the relationship who felt this way. He was so calming and humble, of course he had his chaotic ways, but he was just another man who liked grilling and drinking beer.
Until one night I got a text, I had FaceTimed him 9 hours ago. But now it was late, too late for him. Almost 4am, so feeling my phone buzz and seeing his contact name got me alittle worried.

Until I read the text.

Hugbox ❤️:
Baby I think I just might die without you here.
These past months have been dull without you around.
Maybe you could move in with me and the boys?
Fuck it, I might just move in with you.
Baby I think I'm addicted to you.

Now maybe you could say this is toxic, maybe this is obsessive or unhealthy.
But if this was bad? Then damn did it feel good.

We were Bonnie and Clyde,
Romeo and Juliet,
Jack and Rose.

We were addicted to eachother.

—————
I actually really like this one :D!
If you don't know who the characters are, it's the couple in the titanic. ;///;

Anyways, hoped you liked it!

Mahalo!

-magnolia