♡︎ when they date someone with a grunge aesthetic ♡︎

♡︎ requested by -polaroid-pics- Cause she's frickin epic >:) I hope you like it ;-; -------------------

Cause she's frickin epic >:)
I hope you like it ;-;
-------------------

Carson
- think you look badass, cause you look awesome and he just thinks you look stunning.

- doesn't know how he's your boyfriend but he's grateful. :3

- He just loves to compliment you, he thinks you look so cool and he just- he is just so in awe.
CAR - "you look so beautiful, you're very pretty."
Y/N - "thank you Carson, you've been saying this all day today."

Charlie
- No one would expect this to go down, like you're aesthetic and vibe is entirely different.

- very similar to cryptidcore, you thrive in fall. Most of your outfits are jeans and long sleeves anyways, it fits well.

- you guys are just different! You're darker colors, plaid long sleeves and ripped jeans, rock music. And he's well, a bubbly boy with glasses and video games.
It shocked the boys when they first met you.
Y/N - "hi! I'm Y/n! Charlie's girlfriend!"
COOP - "holy fuck, Charlie got a grunge goth gf."
NOAH - "he has done good."
CAR - "both of you hush."
S - "their style is literally the opposite of eachother."
TED - "a match made in heaven!"
TRAV - "I like her shirt :]"

Schlatt
- some people would think that he would find it cringey, he doesn't. He likes the way you look, it fits you well and he thinks you look hot-

- He gets alittle jealous on twitter. Ever since you guys went public, you have simps. Minx and Wilbur keep flirting with you.

- everyone found out about you because of the dare package stream. Schlatt took your shorts.
RAJJ - "who's shorts are those, Schlatt."
S - "oh um-"
Y/N - "ayo, you seen my shorts and combat boots- ...babe?"
S - "hello :)"
Y/N - "I'll leave you to it, tell botez I said hi ;)"
RAJJ - "who was that badass chick?!"
S - "my girlfriend (•////•)"

Cooper
- loves it, you're style is so cool. He thinks you're so epic, a badass bitch, no one is better than you. He's simping. He has admitted to S I M P I N G.

- you guys can vibe all the time, you guys have similar music tastes. You guys could drive for hours and scream to songs. The perfect night for both of you.

- he doesn't like bringing you to skateparks or with the boys. Logan drunkenly flirted with you and you get catcalled a lot at the skatepark.
COOP- "no, you're staying home with Traves."
Y/N - "ok sure, may I ask why?"
COOP - "There is drinks, and Logan keeps flirting with you when he's drunk."
Y/N - "you jealous?"
COOP - "me? No- actually yes. I am extremely jealous."

Ted
- L O V E S  I T

- wasn't really one for rock and grunge music for a while, but you found some songs that you thought he'd like, and you were right. :)

- he loves taking photos of you, you're so pretty and you match the background so much. Both on his insta accs Ted.jpg and TedNivison, there are so many photos of you.
Y/N - "Ted, you gotta stop. You've already taken 9 pictures of me."
TED - "well you look good in everything, now! Could you wear my milk shirt? Just 3 more pictures for my mercy line!"
Y/N - "fine! 3 more pictures tho!"
TED - *proceeds to take 10 more pictures of you.*

Traves
- he thinks you look pretty 🥺👉🏽👈🏽

- he's got hearteyes for you, he loves everything about you. You're chaotic engery to your music taste. He thinks you're so frickin cool.
- cause you are >:)

- like Charlie, no one expected you guys to date. Traves has this bubbly bright colors vibes. And yet he's dating you, a grunge kid.
TRAV - "guys meet my girlfriend!!"
Y/N - "hi!"
COOP - "woah. Hi."
NOAH - "good evening :)"
CAR - "huh-"
S - "how the fuck- you guys are the complete opposite."
TED - "opposites attract :]"
CHAR - "Hi nice to meet you :D!"

Noah
- similar to Schlatt, you guys match very well. He kind of has the same outfit Aesthetic as you, and from time to time likes to steal your outfit ideas.

- Both of you thrive in fall, long sleeves and jeans all season. It's great.
Both of you are so happy :,)

- Would take you to so many concerts, if only you guys could go to a Nirvana or Foo Fighters concert. ;-;
NOAH - "Y/N!"
Y/N - "YES?"
NOAH - "THERE'S A NIRVANA TRIBUTE DOWNTOWN, WANNA GO?"
Y/N - "HELL YEAH."

Josh
- Similar to Carson, he doesn't know how he got with you. You're so much more badass and confident, and you're just something he'd never thought he'd date.

- He tries to buy you things he thinks you'd like, especially music. Keyword tries, but you always appreciate his efforts.

- always says you're out of his league, it's mostly when the day is ending and you guys finally cuddle, and he finally takes the time to look at you.
JOSH - "you're out of my league."
Y/N - "what? You're out of my league, Josh."
JOSH - " have you seen us together infront of a mirror? You are clearly the one that's glowing."

Wilbur
- music is your life for both of you guys, and you guys actually met at a record store.

- he spotted you working, and he asked for records that you'd might like. His charming soft smile, made you fall instantly.

- So whenever it's later in the hours, and you're the only one working. He'll come by and he'll watch you work and sing to you. Sometimes you'd sing too.
Y/N - "I'm gonna fight them off, a seven Nation army couldn't hold me back!"
WIL - *stops playing* "wow."
Y/N - "did I do something wrong?"
WIL - "No! Not at all! You're voice is just, Beautiful."
Y/N - "thanks :>"

---------
Sorry it took so long! Like I said, i burnt my thumb.

But there is another one! I'm not really knowledgeable on the grunge aesthetic, other than the music cause I listen to a bit of grunge.

But I hope you guys liked it :)

Mahalo!

- magnolia!