♡︎when they date someone with the alt aesthetic♡︎

I'm back! Hiya how are you guys? I've taken alot of time to recharge

I'm back! Hiya how are you guys? I've taken alot of time to recharge. :)

---------------------------

Carson
- Met your through Cooper, you were a big childhood friend of his. He woke up one day to you drinking a Yerba and watching Regular Show with Traves and Cooper.

- loves your dyed hair, his slightly concerned that one day your hair will burn off. But you always tell him it won't happen.

- He might not say it, but he likes when you make him try on your style. He knows the style doesn't fit him well, but he likes when you hype him up and tell him how good he looks.
Y/N - "YOU LOOK SO GOOD."
CAR - "Don't lie Y/n, it's not that good."
Y/N - "Carson you look so handsome right now, and if you think you don't. Well I'll kiss you until you feel better."

Charlie
- total opposite of him, and yet he loves it. He loves the personality and style difference, he loves the way you look.

- He loves to cook and sing songs with you. He'd learn songs or at least remember the songs you play the most. So you guys could have some kind of bonding time with your interests.

- he does get quite jealous, especially when he found out Cooper had a certain interest in girls with your style.
Y/N - "Char?"
CHAR - "yeah?"
Y/N - "why is your hand on my thigh? You only do that when you're jealous. We're only watching a movie with Cooper and Traves."
CHAR - "that's exactly why I'm alittle jealous right now."

Schlatt
- Likes to tease you, but he actually adores you in the clothes you wear. But, he actually loves the way you look. He's got heart eyes for you.

- He doesn't know much about your aesthetic, but he likes to let you do your own thing on some days. Observe and see the things you're passionate about, then he'll pick up on your likes quickly.

- He get really protective of you, because of your aesthetic you stand out. Meaning you get
Y/N - "Hey I'm going to the grocery store."
S - "Right now? I'm gonna come with you, I don't want you getting looks from other men."
Y/N - "But why? It's not like I'll run off with them."
S - "Because you're mine."

Cooper

- HoRnY SKaTeR bOY, jk he loves you lots and he adores the way you dress. He loves the way you express yourself to others.

- When he found out that Schlatt had a certain liking for girls who dress like you. He really went protective guard dog on you, He'd stare down Schlatt if he got too close.

- Really just adores you, you thrive during the night, Halloween nights, walking around abandoned houses. It fit you so well, and because of that he loved you for it.
COOP - "you sure this place is abandoned?"
Y/N - "Of course darling, this place has been empty since 2009."
COOP - "If you say so."

Ted

- Just like Cooper, you fit the vibes of abandoned houses and Halloween nights. There is something about you that fits the aesthetic. It's really good for his photography.

- Is VERY supportive of your outfit choice and how you want to express yourself. The opposites in colors really makes you guys look lovely.

- The opposite clothing choice is always funny to everyone. It is the complete opposite.
COOP - "pfft-"
TED - "What?"
S - "You guys are the total opposite of eachother."
TRAV - "Y/N is wearing total black, and you're wearing a pastel hoodie and bright pastel sweatpants."

Traves

- Just like Ted, you guys are the total opposite. In music style, and in fashion style. Traves is usually in plain t-shirts and sweatpants. You're all for plaid pants and tucked in shirts.

- He thinks you look so pretty.

- Could literally stare at you for hours, sometimes he get quite distracted.
COOP - "So do you wanna squad stream- TRAVES."
TRAV - "Huh? Sorry I'm watching Y/N getting ready for work."

Noah

- He generally matches very well with darker colors, both of you match well. Especially for midnight walks and nice drives.

- He could literally watch you get dressed and get ready all day. He loves to watch you get ready in the mornings.

- Loves the music you listen to, he loves to watch you dance to the music you listen to. It makes him smile.
NOAH - "yo, you want the aux?"
Y/N - "Yes please!"

Josh

- Will literally brag about being with you, not because he thinks he's better. But it's because you have a ton of simps and yet he's dating you.

- Will ramble for like 30-45 minutes about how you are so ideal, and then takes a serious take on how much he really cares. He gets all blushy about it.

- Will mention you in his bits all the time.
JOSH - "So you know my girlfriend?"
CAR - "BUHAHAHAHA-"
JOSH - "beautiful thing, absolutely stunning-"

Wilbur

- Just like Noah and Traves, Wilbur could watch you get ready all day. Soft cold mornings, crisp air surrounding the room, and he wakes up to your music playing from the bathroom. And there you are standing, fixing your shirt and fixing your teeth.

- He likes to sing your favorite songs, he actually takes the time to notice what songs you like and will play it.

- He talks about you very often when he's playing on the dreamSMP, Schlatt was playfully talking with you on the server, and Wilbur legit starting hitting him with a stone sword till he died.
S - "When's the last time you came to America, Y/N?"
Y/N - "hmm, last summer? Went to visit family."
S - "Ever thought of moving back?"
Y/N - "I mean yeah, but I love Wil. If Wil is ok with it, then yeah of cour- WIL STOP HITTING SCHLATT."
WIL - "HE'S LITERALLY FLIRTING WITH YOU!"
S - "NO I'M NOT-"