♡︎ when they have a flirty friend ♡︎

My friend said that It was kinda hard for her to know who's saying what, so I put little names on the side! I hope this helps! Let me know what i can change :)!————————-

————————-

Carson:
- he'll laugh and blush most of the time.
- loves getting into the bit with you cause it's funny and it makes the fans Confused.
- like during a cooking stream -
Y/n: - "Ayo prince charming, pass me the eggs will you?"
C: - "I'll give you the eggs if i know for sure you'll be my prince(ss)"
Y/n: "OHHHH good one Carson!"
C: "Thank you thank you :)" 

Charlie:
- he'll also get really flustered, he'll laugh it off but you know that his face is red as cherries.
- you mostly make the funny pick up lines with Charlie.
Especially when he's focused with a game.
Y/n: - "Charlie. Call me Microsoft, cause I'm gonna crash at your place tonight."
CH:- "YoU DiStraCted mE whAt tHe FucK!"
- then Charlie proceeds to blush the entire game.

Schlatt:
- absolutely LOVES flirting back at you.
It's become a competition and content for both of you. The fans love it, but it also confuses them.
- it's almost normal to flirt with eachother, on or off stream.

- this is shown when you called him whilst he was in stream with Carson. - (based on Rajj and Schlatt's call on Carson's streams!)
S:- "Hey Cutie."
Y/n: - "Hiya Bossman, now I just realized that you're on stream with Carson. I wanted some feedback about my last stream. Maybe you can talk to me at a fancy restaurant? 7pm, I'll pick you up."
S: - "That'll be great baby, your house after?"
Y/n - "Of course darling."
S: - "Alright, talk to laterz."
- Carson: "what the fuck is wrong with the two of you?"

Cooper:
- Is not as used to it as Schlatt, but he can come back with some flirty pick up lines. Is honestly used to because he did the gay bit for like 5 months.
- playing uno -
- Joko: "chat, I am just being treated like a plastic bag."
- y/n and COOP : "do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?"
Y/n: - "ohhh! Fuck yeah! Let's make out."
COOP: - "abso-fucking-lutely."

- Only the long term fans are used to it, the newer fans absolutely freak out over this.

Ted:
- he's also pretty used to it, he literally calls Cooper baby. Which is also something he calls you when you raid him.
TED: - "ohhh thank you for the raid baby. Really appreciate it."
Y/n: - "anything time baby, see you soon?"
TED: "of course Y/n, I'll be in LA soon."

- none of the fans know how to react.

Traves:
- he's way too innocent, he's a blushing mess. He doesn't know how to react to the stuff you say, he just kinda freezes or giggles. He's just this blushing boy.
Y/n: - "keep doing shit like that, Boo you might make me act up."
T: I- um. So um yes, uh."
COOP: "Y/N, YOU BROKE TRAVES."

Noah:
- man's got the voice to be a flirt, and probably is. Might now be the kind of dude to use cute nicknames, (but he definitely got the voice for it) but he could most likely flirt back.

- He's probably ready for it, like even if you guys don't talk much. He'd totally be ready for a comeback, since you're KNOWN for being incredibly flirty.

- playing Minecraft Hardcore -
Y/N: - "Not many people can do this, but Noah you take my breath away."
NOAH: - "then maybe I should give you CPR."
Y/N: - "OOOH BRAVO SIR HUGBOX!"
NOAH: - "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!".

Josh:
- so awkward, doesn't know how to react and ends up stuttering and laughing. Has become a heated mess.
Look. At. What. You've. Done. To. This. Man.

- it was so sudden, especially when you flirted with him for the first time. Literally caught everyone off guard.

- in SMPlive -
Y/n: - "Josh, I don't know if you get this alot. But honey, that smile of yours could make girls faint."
JOSH: - "Um, T-Thank you. Um Hahah, oh jeezus."

- Everyone is laughing at Josh cause he's just stuck.

Wilbur:
- such a smiley and blushy boy, will cover his face and scream. He knows he's supposed to it, but he's never ready for it. Will never understand how you can be so flirty and not be awkward.

- he desires your flirty attitude.

Y/n: - "hey you're voice is absolutely lovely, maybe that voice would sound lovely when you scream my name, at my house."
(IM SO SORRY, I FEEL ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED THIS IS THE BOUNDARY, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.)
WIL: - "Y/n. Wha-"
- finally understand it, grabs the nearest soft cushion and proceeds to scream in it. Now instead of you being flirty, you're worried he might get kicked out.

----------

Okie! So just found out that I don't have school on Monday! Pog!!

So I might post Tommorow :))))

Thank you for reading!

- Mahalo!

- magnolia 🌈💕🌺🦋