Just one of those days - Cscoop

TW!!: Anxiety, Anxious thoughts, doubts

I recently had a really anxious day, and it's really sad and disappointing to hear/see someone using my issues as a trend. When it's something that effects my life daily and how I make decisions.
----------------
( this is based on real experiences.)

(Y/N's pov)

It was one of those days, the days that you wake up already anxious. Already fearing the future and what the day plans ahead, the fear lingering around you like an unwanted hug.
It was as if I was playing hide and go seek with my anxiety. Now it found me, and I'm back into it.

Everything around me was making me anxious, my heart was becoming heavy, it was getting harder to breathe, it felt as if sharp pains was being sticked onto me. I didn't want to go out to see the boys, and they had to see me in the state I was in. The constant self doubt and nervousness running through me.
Everything could go wrong, it felt like one of those days.

I wrap my blanket around me tighter, and hug a pillow tightly, and listen to music. Hoping it would do something.
But knowing fully well it won't.
Nothing helps on these kinds of days.

Suddenly a knock comes from my door, I stay silent but they open the door still.
"Y/n?" It was Cooper, his voice almost melting my heart. But I only curl into a ball, hugging my blanket. "It's one of those days?" He asks, I sniffle a bit. Nodding my head, he frowns slightly and moved towards the bed. Kissing my forehead lightly, "don't worry. I'll take care of you." He says softly, I only nod and whisper a thank you. Watching him leave the room.

He soon came back with a glass of water, some fruit that I liked to eat. He softly pulled the covers and slid into the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sigh lovingly, feeling the warmth wrap around me.
"Alright, what's going on." He asks softly, our legs tangled together. I sigh,

"I feel like the world is just crashing down, that every little step I take will be something horrible. That everything I do matters and yet doesn't seem to matter at all. I'm stuck in this pit of wanting to do something, but I feel as if I can't do anything. I feel like all my decisions on how I got here are complete shit, and that I don't deserve to be here." I says, Cooper only nods. Hugging me tighter, combing his hands through my hair. "But you do deserve to be here, you worked your ass off day and night to get to where you are. Y/n, you deserve every little ounce of support you get. And don't you forget that." He says, I only nod. Finally calming down, placing my head onto his chest, hearing his slow heartbeat.

My breath slows down, and my anxiety is almost at ease. We stay in this cuddled position for almost an hour, soft music playing. "Thank you Cooper." I say softly, he laughs.
"No problem." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Sometimes it's just one of those days."