Igor! (3/3)

It's almost done! AhH this makes me so happy ✨

GONE GONE, THANK YOU:
"Whether it's rain or shine, i know i'm fine now!
My love's gone."

Carson was just the kindest soul. Gentle and kind hearted, he was a total sweetheart in y/n's eyes. Y/n's friends always said that Carson never had a lover, and y/n couldn't believe it.
Carson was a gentlemen, loved to make jokes, always was just a pleasure to be around.

He was so inspiring to many, with his huge platform and he was doing what he loved. Y/n remembers when he got alittle tipsy at a bar, and Carson picking him up. Even though it was 2am and Carson was most likely sleeping.
But Carson still took him in, and let y/n ramble about the things he said and did at the bar.
Carson just laughed, making the situation lighter than it really was.
Oh how Carson was so good at that.

Carson and y/n were close, but they never dated. No matter how much y/n wished and dreamed of it to happen, it would've never happened. Carson was in love with a friend that y/n knew, and is fairly close to. He watched from a distance, seeing them smile and laugh together. Seeing them hug and kiss, doing all the things y/n dreamed of.

One night, y/n got drunk again. Another party that a friend had held, but y/n got wasted. He drank away his feelings, and grooved until the sky became moonlit.
Carson once again picked him up, but this time y/n was angry. Drunkenly spilled out all of his emotions on him, and all Carson did was listen. The guilt slowly building up when he heard y/n
Say. "Fuck this stupid love triangle!"
And told him something, that only sober y/n thought in his head.

"I just hope to god she got good taste!
To put you on some shit you never seen
Could play a couple songs that you could dance to.
I hope you know that she can't compete with me."

I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE:
"You too cool for me, and I ain't tryna freeze up.
Like the Johnsons, nonsense I will speak up. And realize there's more fish in the sea, I'mma re-up."

Josh was way too cool for y/n, in a way that no one thought of. Josh was so funny, he could stay in a bit, he was intelligent, and he spoke his opinion.

And that was the problem, Josh ended critiquing y/n in a way. He knows that it was never meant to be mean in any way. But it did hurt to be limited.
"Could you wear something nicer please?"
"That isn't right y/n. Get it through your head."
"You're going out again? We have an exam in 3 weeks."

Y/n was now the one that was slowly fading out of love, but he knew that Josh was too. Josh soon became distant, live streaming more and leaving to study. When Y/n knew that Josh only studied at home.
Josh would go on long walks and wouldn't come home til he knew y/n was asleep.

So when the day came, that y/n was fed up with both parties ignoring eachother. He finally talked to Josh as he made him breakfast.

"Um, you do you. I'll do me, I'll just choke the piece up, I ain't tryna keep up. Because,
I don't love you anymore."

ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?:
"Are we still friends?
Can we be friends?
I got to know."

Traves was childhood in human form,
Childish and bubbly, wholesome and kind. But childish isn't always the best.

Traves didn't know what to do when
Y/n's mental health started to decline. No matter how much he tried to understand it, he couldn't get it into his head that y/n will have bad days.
So instead of trying to help, he would do his own thing. He would go out and hang out with friends, film videos, live stream.

Traves was still trying, making him eaten when he didnt, made him go for walks, and they would go on drives. But not everything helps. It wasn't that simple, even though both parties wished it was. So in the end, y/n thought it was best for them to stay friends.

Y/n didn't want to drag Traves into this void of mental health, not when Traves had so many things to experience and see. But Traves was such a sweetheart, and understood everything, he cared for y/n and wiped the small tears that fell from his eyes. And he started talking soft and slowly
"I love you, but I don't want to burden you."

"Can we be friends?
Are we still friends"

And Traves, who was now crying. Nodded. And together, they said the goodbye they had always said to eachother when they were friends.

"Don't say goodbye! Smell you later!
(Later!) "

💘✨

And now that y/n looks back, he's happy with what he's done and who he met. He's experienced so much in the years he loved, and now here he was.
Finally content with life, and himself.

He was happy.

----------------------------

AHHHH! I finished!
I'm so happy this entire series makes me so happy.

I hope anyone reading this liked it too.
Please stay hydrated and eat well.
Stay healthy 💘✨