Stress filled nights - Cscoop

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, my online classes are starting soon

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, my online classes are starting soon. And I'm also trying to stay motivated to workout and go to work. (I work with my grandma, I'm not old enough to work yet-)
I'm trying to balance it and it's really hard for me. I'm trying my best, so please be patient with me.
--------------

"You should get some sleep y/n." Cooper says, Y/n jumps in surprise and turns around. Seeing Cooper lean against her door frame.

She had been editing almost all day, surviving on 3 hours of sleep. Cans of energy drinks and a bag of chips were around her desk. Soft music played as she edited. "You haven't been out of the room, and I heard you editing last night. Get some rest." Cooper says, Y/n shakes her head, "no I'm fine really, I got like 40 more minutes of footage to edit. I haven't posted in like 2 weeks Cooper." She says, her tired eyes almost begging him to let her finish. "No Y/n, you haven't left your room all day. And I know that you've been working at the 7/11." He says, Y/n tenses a bit. "Traves told me." Cooper says with a smirk, Y/n rolls her eyes. "Bitch ass liar." She grumbles making Cooper laugh loudly.

"In all seriousness though, you need some sleep. Come on, just a couple hours before dinner time." Cooper says, walking up to Y/n chair and twisting her towards him. She giggles as she feels Cooper softly tugging her towards her bed. She smiles softly, getting up, letting Cooper pull her onto the bed. When she finally gets into the bed, she sighs in relief, squeezing the soft blankets under her.

Her eyes should immediately, feeling heavier as they close. Cooper wraps his arms around her, letting her head fall into his chest. Softly playing with Y/n's hair. She smiles and whimpers into his chest, snuggling more into him.

"Thank you." She says, Cooper laughs.
"You're welcome." He says, "I love you." She says, surprising Cooper. The first I love you she's said. "I love you too." He says quietly before closing his eyes.

- (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ -

"Yo dinner-" Noah opens the door to call the couple down for dinner till he opens the door. The two snuggled up together under a blanket, Cooper opens his eyes slightly and furrows his brows at Noah. "Oh?!" Noah says, raising his brows and smirking. Cooper gives him the finger tiredly. Closing the door and walking away.

Cooper stares at Y/n's sleeping body, her face was almost flawless. He sighs happily, squeezing her tightly and shutting his eyes again.

Sleeping til the sun began to rise again.

--------
I'm so sorry, I feel like this isn't my best honestly. But I really hope you guys liked it :D!