♡︎When you call him by a nickname ♡︎

Carson: - he was doing another chess stream, just a simple yet chaotic stream with Josh and Altrive

Carson:
- he was doing another chess stream, just a simple yet chaotic stream with Josh and Altrive.

- suddenly you come in, "hey babe, I made sandwiches! Want some?"

- he doesn't think about it at first "yea sure! Thank you! Wait- did you? Did you just call me bab-" before he could finish the question, you shut the door.

- he's blushing and can't concentrate,
Look what you've done.

- Josh and Altrive tease him for the rest of the stream with chat, whilst also talking about how Lonely they are.
"hey bAbE you gonna make the next move or what?"
"PFT- Josh shut up."

Charlie:

- it was during the recording of the 1 mil special, you were sitting on the counter reading instructions whilst he stirs. Making whatever the hell it was, it wasn't slime that's for sure.

- you finally look up and sigh, "Charlie- Sweetie, you're using the wrong stick." You say, he nods and it quiet about.

- he's slowly blushing, he's heating up, he's going to melt. You've created human slime.
"hey um, Y/n?"
"Yes Char?"
"Could you call me sweetie more often?"
You giggle and kiss his cheek "ok sweetie."

Schlatt:
- you guys call eachother cute or odd nicknames all the time, so it was usually normal. It usually shocks the boys more than it shocks Schlatt.

-  you walk into Schlatt's room with slight urgency "hey love, I'm going to work, chicken Alfredo is on low heat on the stove. I gotta go love you." You say quickly, kissing his cheek and leaving.
"Thank you baby, love you too." he says softly, watching you leave with a small smile.

- Carson tries to tease Schlatt, doesn't work.
➪ "are you sure you aren't the imposter LovE???"
"I'm gonna vote you as imposter for calling me love."
"WAIT- NO."

Cooper:
- very unexpected, very very very unexpected.
you guys were arguing while playing among us, and it just kind of slipped out.

- "Y/n! I saw you go out of a vent!"
"Pretty boy, we could go argue all day and I would still say I'm not the imposter."

- Cooper instantly went quiet, and kind of just froze. What. The. Fuck.
He just got knocked off his vibe and now he doesn't know how to get back to it.
"Dude you have to vote." Logan says, he instantly snaps out of it and still vote for you. You aren't the imposter.

- "told you pretty boy, I'm not the imposter."

- still can't get over the fact you called him pretty boy, even after the voting.
➪ "pretty boy, she called me pretty boy."
Sam and Traves are laughing at him
"Dude mute your mic."
"Ah shit."

Ted:

- it was during his graduation! He had finally graduated, and you guys were making a dinner because of it.

- after dinner you guys cuddled on his bed, and watched movies.
"I'm so happy for you Teddy Bear, you made it! You graduated." You say, kissing his forehead as you comb your hand through his hair.

- he blushes a bit, has a hard time containing a big smile. Just cuddles into you more. And ask for you to call him that again.
- "Y/n can you call me that more often?"
"Teddy bear?"
"Yes please."
"Of course Teddy bear."

Traves:
- he's obviously not used to you calling him nicknames, it's very rare.
And it makes him this flustered mess every time.

- "OH MY GOD THERE'S A SPIDER!" Traves screams, jumping out of his chair, backing away from his desk.
"Traves just fucking kill it!" Sam says, immediately getting screams as a response.

- suddenly the door opens, "Baby boy, is everything alright? Why are you screaming?" You ask, "There's a spider! It's huge! You gotta get out or you'll die!" He says exaggerating, your laughs can be heard through the mic as you pick up a shoe, and quickly kill it. Causing everyone in the call to laugh.

- "see? It's just a spider. No worries! Dinner is ready in a little bit Baby boy, bye boys!" You says,
"Bye Y/n!" They all say back making you laugh. As soon as Traves realizes what you call him, he's a blushing mess.

- Everyone in call teased Traves about it. Especially Sam, Logan, and Cooper.
➪ "she calls you Baby boy? Kinky!"
"Shut up Logan."
" Since Y/n calls you baby boy, do want to start calling me Mom now Traves?"
"No :)"
"are ya winning BabY BoY?"
"Are YOU winning PrEtTy bOy?"
" :( "

Noah:
- usually he doesn't react much when you call him nicknames, but when he's drunk. He absolutely loves it. There is something about the way you say it that makes him turn into mush.

- he was playing CS:GO with Cooper, Joko, Schlatt, Logan, Sam, and Traves.
They had won, and of course you were watching beside him.
"Sweetpea you won!"
He immediately stops cheering and looks at you, "can you say that again?"
You're confused. "You won?" "No the name."

- "sweetpea?" The moment you say it, he just turns into mush and falls into your embrace. You laugh at how drunk he is.
- he starts screaming at the boys or at chat about it.
"HEAR THAT IM HER FUCKING SWEETPEA"
"Yes, I can hear it Noah. I live in the same house as you."

Josh:
- finds it comforting. You always call him nicknames when he's babyraging.

- he died once again and slammed him controller down, immediately you got up and opened your arms. Letting him hug you and letting his head lay on the crook of your shoulder."
"You were darling." You say trying to hide your laughter.
"Stop laughing." "Sorry darling." You says, still laughing. He forgets he's on stream, and everyone has clipped it, and now teases him.

"no chat, stop calling me darling-"
"No! Don't clip it!"

Wilbur:

- he doesn't really know how to handle feelings especially romantic ones, so he ends up screaming.
- during a stream, he was being flirty and you decided to flirt back. Completely catching him off guard.
- "what do I have to do to take you out to dinner, tonight. 7pm, at a nice restaurant."
"Nothing at all honey, I've been falling for you since my eyes met yours."

- the chat is booming, and Wilbur is blushing. He immediately covers his face, his face turning into a tomato.
You laugh, "You alright honey?"
"AHHHH" he just screams, why? Cause he can't handle this.
"chat, clip it. Spread it like wildfire."
"Y/n please no."

———-
My first preference chapter! This is pretty epic :D
I actually quite like these!

If you any criticism on how this could be better, let me know!

Mahalo!
- magnolia