♡︎ when they date a celebrity ♡︎

:,) I started work again, let's see how this goes

:,)
I started work again, let's see how this goes.
--------------

Carson:
- He still can't believe it, and it makes sense. He's just a gamer who's dating someone who gets invited to the Grammy's. Of course, you don't think that way about him. But he just can't believe it.

-. He wants to be known for being him, instead of "Y/n's boyfriend."

- Though people literally found out, because you posted a picture of you guys together with the caption. "Happy 2nd anniversary!"
CAR: - "babe you posted our anniversary photo on your story."
Y/N: - "I did- OH SHIT!"

- Dislikes that you have so many simps
>:( Mans is protective.

- always thinks you can do better.

Charlie:
- Is so supportive of you, literally loves everything you do. Tries to promote you, but it kinda looks like he's fanboying. :)
- it's cause he is.

- you guys went public because of the 1 mil video. He kinda forgot you were famous for a bit.
CH: - "awh shit I forgot you're a celebrity."
Y/N: - "shit I forgot too."

- Kinda feels hurt that his viewers spike immensely when you game with him.

- You guys go out alot, both of your fans tend to spot you, and get pictures

- Doesn't care about the simps, he knows that you love him, and he loves you. <3

Schlatt:
- Likes to keep is secretive. Mans loves privacy.

- Until one time you came in while he was on a Rajj stream. The entire audience freaked out, Austin was screaming. Everyone was kinda shook.
Y/n - "hey babe I made steak, oh shit."
J: - "Oh fuck, hi baby."
Rajj: "IS THAT Y/N N/N?!?!"

- Doesn't post about you alot, but he does like playing Wii games with you.
Views or no views, he still has fun. Even though you always make him break character.

- I guess no Love or Host streams.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- kinda likes fueling the simps, cause he knows you're his. <3

Cooper:
- Still sees you as a human being, not just this really famous person. So does everyone else, but he forgets the thought. "She's famous' in the back of his head.

- Loves traveling with you, he says yes to every chance he gets to come with, and go around the world.

- He likes to watch you, just admire the things you do. If you're a singer, he loves to watch you start the process of making a song.

- Y'all went public because you were doing an Instagram live, and Cooper came into the kitchen and grabbed a yerba and 2 oranges. Then kissed you and left.
COOP: - "good morning."
Y/N: - "good morning :) you're on live by the way."
COOP: - "YOOOOOO!"

- Kinda likes messing and teasing the simps, likes having pictures with you. Almost saying  "she's mine, she loves me >:)".

Ted
- IS SO SUPPORTIVE, PROMOTES EVERYTHING. ✨💕

- Loves seeing you happy and thrive, never feels jealous. He's so happy that you're happy, you guys are both happy now. <3

- He likes seeing the production of movies you're in, watching how it all works.

- You guys went public when he invited you to stream. You just played a bit of Minecraft with him, listening to music, talking to chat.
TED: - "I want you guys to meet my girlfriend!"
Y/N: - "hiii :)"
- everyone was alittle freaked out.

- Doesn't care about the simps, similar to Charlie, He doesn't really hate them nor like them. He knows that you love him, and he loves you. :>>>

Traves:
- Similar to Carson, he honestly can't believe that you're dating him. Someone who makes hit songs / Someone who stars in hit Series and Movies.

- He likes traveling with you, and he loves when you bring him souvenirs.

- Went public when you guys went on a date, totally forgetting that paparazzi exsists and that you're famous.
T: - "Is that paparazzi?"
Y/N: - "huh? Awh fuck, alright hold my hand and speed walk towards the car."

- Does feel alittle insecure because of the simps, but you always tell that you love him. And him only. :]

Noah
- Doesn't talk about you often, when you're on stream with him you're wearing a mask.

- Likes that you always bring him when you want make music, it's just a chill time. Making music with you and making beats.

- Wishes he could just have a normal life with you, but at the same time. He loves you and the happiness you've given him. :>

- Went public when Noah posted a picture of you and him on FaceTime, With the Caption: My girlfriend <3.
Y/N: - "why are there articles made about me having a boyfriend?"
NOAH: - "shit I posted a pic with you in it. Forgot your a FaMouS!"

- Doesn't Care about simps too much, He just wants to spend time you, drink some beer, and play CS:GO.

Josh:

- Is absolutely insecure, just like Carson.
He doesn't understand why you're with him, he's been graced by an Angel and he's been shook ever since.

- Always promotes your music, he is the silent yet very supportive type.

- Likes when you take the time to watch his twitch when you're away. Makes him smile, shows his dimples and everything.

- Went public when they spotted him at a Behind the Scenes video, for your music video. You ran to him and kissed his cheek and he just hugged you, congratulating you. :)
JOSH: - "Congrats Y/n! You did it :)
How bout I take you out tonight."
Y/N: - "that would be lovely- Uh- Oh! This is my boyfriend Josh!"
JOSH: "Uh, Yes. hello."

- Is quite protective when it comes to simps, some of your simps are very attractive. And he thinks that you could do so much better.

Wilbur:

- Supports you as much as possible, loves that you're doing what you're doing.

- Loves when you take him with you to interviews, meetings, music production, or any events. He gets to see you work, and how all of the stuff behind the scenes works. He finds that really cool.

- He talks about all the time, he's hooked.

- Went public when you went on an interview, and the interviewer asked if you had a significant others. To which, you looked in the background to see Wilbur nodding.
Interviewer: - "So Y/N, do you have a significant other?? The fans are dying to know!"
Y/N: - "well, I do actually! He's actually behind the Camera right now! Say Hi, darling!"
WIL: - "Hello!!"

- Doesn't usually notice simps, but when they decide to get loud. He gets alittle annoyed and protective.

————

Yo!! I got a ok schedule going on!

Yessir I posted :))))

I really do like doing preferences though, it's so much fun.
Anyways, I hoped you liked it!

- Mahalo!

- Honeybee! <3