see your face one last time - charlie

If anyone knows the person who drew this, please tell me ;-;----------

----------

(BASED ON JAPANESE FOLKLORE!)

Star Tears Disease:
When one suffers from unrequited love. They'll start to cry tears with an array of colors, and bright crystals that look like stars. Each time they cry, the tears make a slight twinkling sound and crack like glass when it hits a surface. If  the love interest does not reciprocate those feelings, They slowly go color blind. And in worse cases, completely lose their sight.
————
(Male reader!)

"I'm in love with you Charlie." Y/n says, nervous but accepting that Charlie didn't like him back. Charlie looked nervous, guilt was written on his eyes.
Charlie did that sigh and looked away, almost embarrassed by what Y/n said to him.

"I'm sorry-" when Charlie looked back at Y/n, his eyes widened. The soft tears that looked like liquid galaxies fell form his eyes, the twinkling sound of the stars soon became a harsh crash like glass when it hits the floor.
"Star Tears Disease." Charlie whispers in shock.
Y/n looks down in shame, the pastel tears glowing onto his cheeks, his eyes slowly losing it's color.

"I don't love you that way." Charlie says, y/n nods. Remember all the times he third-wheeled on dates with Him and Grace, the times they hugged when they were with others, the times they stole kisses. "It's ok Char, really it's fine." Y/n says, trying to rub the tears away. The stars cracking, soft shards stained on his cheeks and hands.

"I just." More tears seemed to spill, the sound of the tears falling were getting louder. Charlie coveres his mouth in shock, too frozen to comfort Y/n, too scared to move. Y/n tries to bite back his tears and gives Charlie a shakey smile. And the last thing Charlie heard almost broke his heart.

"At least i got to see that charming face of yours. One last time."